HOT NEWS ON COACHING CHANGES

coachtcyclone

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GLee @ Feb 23 2007 - 12:41 PM) 826385895[/snapback]This goes on and on and on and then Wilson has to take his young men out and compete. Wilson will read or be told of this and the kids will undoubtedly read this stuff and you don't think it will effect the coaches and the kids mindsets and focus?

Listen, I learned from football and also apologized to Coach Pless for inseason complaining. Problem solving is best left to post season. Yes, it does effect the coaches and the kids. Just ask them..........

Now, carry on if it makes you feel good and you think it is the right thing to do for EHS. Or be man enough to own up to your mistakes on here and quiet down this matter until post season. It won't be long.......

If the football coaches blamed thier "problems" on this site they are full of crap. If they would put some effort into their jobs and prepare for the next game instead of what they are having for supper then they would not go 3-7. A lot of people do not get on this site but they complain and think the same things. It is all over town and people are fed up and the attendance will suffer and then the money will go down and hurt the kids in all sports. It is a joke but hopefully in 2008 things will change. As for 2007 I will not make anyone mad so no comment.

VD,

Not a bad time for a good football thread, but I know for a fact that this CoachT thing did take a mental toll on the players. That is not good during their season. I lived it brother and I saw the pain first hand. Off season is the time to address coaching problems on a forum such as this. But then, CoachT strives on all of us crazies

Gotta think about the kids first.

Then again, maybe I'm getting a bit 'soft' in my old age?

Still the kids are 1st!

In my book anyway........

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 24 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826386891[/snapback]This is to anyone up there who might know, in the 1980's I went to college with an Elizabethton basketball named Keith Turner. I know when we graduated that he first coached at Monterey but then got a job coaching Unicoi County. I have since lost touch with him. Can anyone tell me if he is still coaching anywhere or is he still teaching there or what ever happened to him. I know he had twin boys and was looking to become an assistant principal or a principal. I'd really appreciate any help that anyone could give. Thanks Coach D

He is the current Athletic Director @ Science Hill. He had twins, 1 boy and 1 girl I believe, both graduated from Science Hill in 06. I know Landon played last year. So did his twin sister (forgot name).

N where do you coach @?

QUOTE(barb @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826382478[/snapback]This is a bad time for this type of rumor to be flying, Think for a second what this info will do to the Boone girls heading into regionals not to mention your own Betsy girls. While it is certainly newsworthy if true, your timing is shameful.

Barb,

I've read a ton of your post. One shouldn't throw stones in a glass house..........