David Lipscomb@Giles County

cardinals_09

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826389536[/snapback]so you see Slater play one time on a bad leg and make a comment like that. I saw him outplay Willie Kemp last year. I saw him bury Brentwood Academy with 28 points to win the Battle of the States and was given the MVP of the tournament. I saw him totally dominate CPA in the game at DL. Yes he had some bad games but all and all the kid is a player who gutted out the last third of the season. So before you make a comment like that maybe you should see someone play more than once and with an injury to boot. After Mason/Miller and the rest of the CPA gang sent you packing tues night you'll have a greater appreciation for Slater. He got 23 pts 13 rebounds and 9 assists in a DL win against them this season when he was healthy. Let's see if anyone at GC can match that stat line.

2 words, TYLER SMITH

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The past is the past! People on here r always boostin up somethin old, yea giles county got beat by hume fogg! but real talk they didn't come 2 play against them! david lipscomb got beat shut up!!!!! When tyler got flipped and undercut people cheerin 4 the other team would laugh and be so happy thinkin that he was out, but he always had enough heart 2 get back in the game and do tha thing we call ballin! we beat springhill by 43 points this year if cpa wins it would amazin! man yall boys go ahead and go 2 sectionals and shut these clowns up! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Rise n Shine @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:25 AM) 826389885[/snapback]The past is the past! People on here r always boostin up somethin old, yea giles county got beat by hume fogg! but real talk they didn't come 2 play against them! david lipscomb got beat shut up!!!!! When tyler got flipped and undercut people cheerin 4 the other team would laugh and be so happy thinkin that he was out, but he always had enough heart 2 get back in the game and do tha thing we call ballin! we beat springhill by 43 points this year if cpa wins it would amazin! man yall boys go ahead and go 2 sectionals and shut these clowns up! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And I guess you guys can take Liberty Tech too. Why don't we just go ahead and give GC the state championship trophy siince listening to some of you suggests they are the best in AA. If you are fortunate enough to make it to the sectionals and face one of the premier West TN teams it could get ugly.

Lipscomb lost. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I guess they are at home playin video games. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> That is so funny. I guess you guys are beatable huh. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

DL and their fans just need to shut up now!!!The game is over and the fact is, GC dominated. Even if Slater was 100%, I'm not too sure that would have been enough for DL, because GC is that much better. We don't think we're gonna win state, heck, we'll be shocked if we beat CPA. But we still made it farther than DL. So quit your crying and just accept the fact that ya'll are done.

GO CATS!!!

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826389536[/snapback]so you see Slater play one time on a bad leg and make a comment like that. I saw him outplay Willie Kemp last year. I saw him bury Brentwood Academy with 28 points to win the Battle of the States and was given the MVP of the tournament. I saw him totally dominate CPA in the game at DL. Yes he had some bad games but all and all the kid is a player who gutted out the last third of the season. So before you make a comment like that maybe you should see someone play more than once and with an injury to boot. After Mason/Miller and the rest of the CPA gang sent you packing tues night you'll have a greater appreciation for Slater. He got 23 pts 13 rebounds and 9 assists in a DL win against them this season when he was healthy. Let's see if anyone at GC can match that stat line.

Mr 3...are you #2 agent? If he was soooo banged up how could he accomplish all that grabbing and shoving. You have your opinion and I have mine. If he couldn't play then he hurt his team by trying. It sure didn't effect him crying to the refs all night. Anyway...its now old news. We've got a game to play !!!!!!!

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826389908[/snapback]And I guess you guys can take Liberty Tech too. Why don't we just go ahead and give GC the state championship trophy siince listening to some of you suggests they are the best in AA. If you are fortunate enough to make it to the sectionals and face one of the premier West TN teams it could get ugly.

What a hater! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826389900[/snapback]Geez, do we have to go back 2 or 3 years to find a stat line like that at GC.?

He was 4 sho better than josh slater! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />