region champs at watertown

senator

I'm gonna pick PC and Friendship...Its PC's time got a win against jackson co. On a neutral court, and without Kevin Case as one of the officials, I like pickett's chances. But come talk to me again after pickett co. and jackson co. win their first round games. And noone is saying that Friendship will beat clarkrange in the semi finals either.

If Jackson County plays the way they are capable of playing then yes they will not only win the Region but they will advance to the state tournament. I know PC fans will get on here and say things but if JC is on, PC cannot hang with them. They had their best chance at home and couldn't get it done, then came to JC and got JC without one of its stars in Bradley Crowder and still couldn't beat them. However having said all that if JC comes out and lays another egg like they did against Clarkrange then they won't even beat Gordonsville. This team was really focused after losing its first district game so i look for that to continue and once they get to Watertown they will not only shut down Wright as they have done all year, they will win the region and look for them to make some noise in the state tournament as well.