Bearden

ah20

QUOTE(Lion101 @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826397498[/snapback]Psuedie- You were not CALLED a fraud by me , and my post doesn't reflect that. It was the poster named Bruin that said he checked into things and found you a fraud. I do think you are full of it about Texas being so superior, HOWEVER< you are entitled to your opinion and to make mistakes, which you did because I didn't call you a fraud, but YOu must have been a nonessential player in Texas, becasue I haven't heard of ANY GREAT players now in Tennesse from Texas, so you must not be any good here either!!! Next time start your attack on the Right Person and you may not find such a sharp answer BACK!!

My apologies to you Lion101....I honestly thought it was you who put up that post. I was pressed for time when I read it and by the time I could reply- the post was killed. So again....sorry! If it was Bruin, then I hope he/she will see it and look at the site I posted. I hate when someone puts up partial bits of info, I was a little P/Oed when I sent that. Thanks for the reply. So that you know...I was a nonessential player in Texas- we moved here from Texas in 1995, and I played there as an adult in an adult league- that's right, the old farts league. It was an absolute joy to play! I also coached there for 5 years and had a fantastic team that won 90+ % of their games. I have been involved in soccer for a loooonnng time. I still love every minute of it. Now, I watch and enjoy!!! What team do you play for?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Zon @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826397600[/snapback]tom webster is a great player. He has been good since he came to west valley in the 8th grade from taiwan. he does things i cant possibly think of even trying at practice

might i ask who you are, if you dont mind giving away your secret identity.

just for you to know, Tom was my freshman when i was playing and that great player had to get my coat and my water for me at half time, haha.

QUOTE(Tin-Man @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826397669[/snapback]might i ask who you are, if you dont mind giving away your secret identity.

just for you to know, Tom was my freshman when i was playing and that great player had to get my coat and my water for me at half time, haha.

And they say Freshman can't make an impact. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(SS55 @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826403371[/snapback]bryan walker is the only good player on bearden, and it takes more than just a goalie to win.

kind of a bold statement, wouldn't you agree?

they did play many hard teams last year, won state, and have a couple of returning all-district/region/ and state players, kinda makes your statement seem a little discredited (is that a word)?

QUOTE(Tin-Man @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:11 AM) 826403390[/snapback]kind of a bold statement, wouldn't you agree?

they did play many hard teams last year, won state, and have a couple of returning all-district/region/ and state players, kinda makes your statement seem a little discredited (is that a word)?

1. You arent even in high school

2. You played for Bearden high school for like 1 year

3. Bearden stinks except Bryan Walker

4. Do something with your life

QUOTE(SS55 @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826403408[/snapback]3. Bearden stinks except Bryan Walker

Do you not think that Tom Webster is a good player? Say what you want about Bearden, but they have one of the best defenses in the state.

Where do you play, SS55? Just curious.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:28 AM) 826403418[/snapback]Do you not think that Tom Webster is a good player? Say what you want about Bearden, but they have one of the best defenses in the state.

Where do you play, SS55? Just curious.

Webster is alright. The games I have played against him/seen him play he was decent. But, my teammates have told me he is actually pretty good and I play at West.

QUOTE(SS55 @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:21 AM) 826403408[/snapback]1. You arent even in high school

2. You played for Bearden high school for like 1 year

3. Bearden stinks except Bryan Walker

4. Do something with your life

1. he's not in high school he is playing in college and is a starter, something you probably won't ever be.

2. yep, he played there for one year and he got all-state, was nominated for gatorade player of the year, was texas roadhouse athlete of the week... i could list more, but i think this gets my point across.

3. considering we beat you guys and won state by your own claims no one on your team is any good at all.

4. once again he is playing in college so obviously he is doing something with his life.

ss55 i got a great idea for you... just stop and think every now and then because you say some pretty dumb stuff.

QUOTE(SS55 @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826403427[/snapback]Webster is alright. The games I have played against him/seen him play he was decent. But, my teammates have told me he is actually pretty good and I play at West.

You have posted a lot of information about Farragut Football in the past, but you play at West. Oooookay....

QUOTE(Ezion @ Mar 7 2007 - 04:12 PM) 826403784[/snapback]1. he's not in high school he is playing in college and is a starter, something you probably won't ever be.

2. yep, he played there for one year and he got all-state, was nominated for gatorade player of the year, was texas roadhouse athlete of the week... i could list more, but i think this gets my point across.

3. considering we beat you guys and won state by your own claims no one on your team is any good at all.

4. once again he is playing in college so obviously he is doing something with his life.

ss55 i got a great idea for you... just stop and think every now and then because you say some pretty dumb stuff.

You are dirty, go cut your hair and take a shower