Region 6A Scores

sum1uno

QUOTE(BLUESTREAK @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826386877[/snapback]

QUOTE(sum1uno @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826386635[/snapback]

What happened to the raiders? Maybe they played to many Al. teams. Good season. Maybe next year.

When richland coach learns to coach more than 2 players at a time he might make it somewhere-he's no trouble for any coach to figure out...why would you pull a player off the bench that brings you back into the game and then sit her down....

"Coach" Hall came out against a highly defensive team with a starting lineup that couldn't cut the summertown offense.The 10 point hole was dug in the 1st quarter-defense came in 4 the raiders and brought the turn around but lo and behold after the half he started the same starting lineup and another hole was dug..and Hall was seen squatting on the floor next to the bench scratching his head like a retarded monkey...

BLUESTREAK

Because not everybody is as big of an idiot as you are!!! Have you ever heard of playing some on offense and some on defense...seems like he was looking for someone to score not play great defense at the time! Naming calling fits your immature personality though...doesn't surprise me.....maybe one day you will become more educated on grow up a little bit. The Richland girls played hard....Summertown is no 4th place team in district 12A! They will do well the rest of the tournament and probably substate, too. Good luck Lady Eagles!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rareedition @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826386899[/snapback]Because not everybody is as big of an idiot as you are!!! Have you ever heard of playing some on offense and some on defense...seems like he was looking for someone to score not play great defense at the time! Naming calling fits your immature personality though...doesn't surprise me.....maybe one day you will become more educated on grow up a little bit. The Richland girls played hard....Summertown is no 4th place team in district 12A! They will do well the rest of the tournament and probably substate, too. Good luck Lady Eagles!

If Summertown was no 4th place team then the raiders weren't the district champs!...if they weren't the #4 seed how did rhs match up against them as the #1?...just because you are in 4th place doesn't mean you are going to stay on the bottom and just becuase you are top ranked doesn't mean you are going to stay on top-richland was ranked the #1 team in the state and they could've proven it in the state tourney all they needed was a coach to get them there

QUOTE(BLUESTREAK @ Feb 24 2007 - 02:00 PM) 826387292[/snapback]If Summertown was no 4th place team then the raiders weren't the district champs!...if they weren't the #4 seed how did rhs match up against them as the #1?...just because you are in 4th place doesn't mean you are going to stay on the bottom and just becuase you are top ranked doesn't mean you are going to stay on top-richland was ranked the #1 team in the state and they could've proven it in the state tourney all they needed was a coach to get them there

great post bluestreak..... or you know what else...... ropers daughter probably would have made the difference...... oh yeah she missed 6 of the last 10 practices and breaks aall of the rules... but that doesn't matter.... you are right though playing 3 on 5 isn't fair, but glidden, bell, and duke tried to anyway and fell 2 pts short.

QUOTE(iknow @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:21 AM) 826388125[/snapback]great post bluestreak..... you are right though playing 3 on 5 isn't fair, but glidden, bell, and duke tried to anyway and fell 2 pts short.

I've said the same thing for 2 years.

and you can add K.P. Pierce to that list the improvement she made this season amazed me.

On the positive they all 4 will be back next year older, more experienced and more determined to get the job done. You can take nothing from them, They are the best of the best. 30-3 season not done by many and this young team did it. Glidden, Bell, Duke, and Pierce you haven't heard these names for the last time, that you can bet on...

QUOTE(dkoons52 @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826388230[/snapback]I've said the same thing for 2 years.

and you can add K.P. Pierce to that list the improvement she made this season amazed me.

On the positive they all 4 will be back next year older, more experienced and more determined to get the job done. You can take nothing from them, They are the best of the best. 30-3 season not done by many and this young team did it. Glidden, Bell, Duke, and Pierce you haven't heard these names for the last time, that you can bet on...

I would like to add Horn to that list of names too.

QUOTE(sum1uno @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826386565[/snapback]From what I heard they dug themselves in a hole to start game, caught up, fell behind to start second half, caught up again. Game tied with 4 seconds left. Summertown sunk both free throws, Richland did not call time out and missed shot at end...

Hey Sum. It was a good game.

Richland worked all week on stopping the 3 point shooting of Summertown. ST still hit some shots. Duke came up big for Richland when ST had someone in the face of Glidden and Bell all night. That was a nice game plan.

Even if Richland had a timeout, they should have not used it. That would have allowed ST to set up their Defense. Duke did well grabbing the ball and getting out of bounds and throwing the ball to half court. When it got knocked out of bounds, that gave richland over 3 seconds to get a good shot. Glidden took the ball strong to the hole and the shot just did not fall. The same shot would have went in 98 times out of 100. I would have to see a replay to see if she was fouled.

Bottom line, when the #1 and #4 teams in the state play, a great team is going to lose. It was Summertown's night. Congrats to both teams.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:08 AM) 826388363[/snapback]Hey Sum. It was a good game.

Richland worked all week on stopping the 3 point shooting of Summertown. ST still hit some shots. Duke came up big for Richland when ST had someone in the face of Glidden and Bell all night. That was a nice game plan.

Even if Richland had a timeout, they should have not used it. That would have allowed ST to set up their Defense. Duke did well grabbing the ball and getting out of bounds and throwing the ball to half court. When it got knocked out of bounds, that gave richland over 3 seconds to get a good shot. Glidden took the ball strong to the hole and the shot just did not fall. The same shot would have went in 98 times out of 100. I would have to see a replay to see if she was fouled.

Bottom line, when the #1 and #4 teams in the state play, a great team is going to lose. It was Summertown's night. Congrats to both teams.

Yeah, I was busy listening to Cornersville on local radio and changing back to the Richland game. I missed parts of it. I did get to hear the start of the second half and it sounded like Summertown couldn't miss...But ya'll did battle back to make an exciting game of it. Great year and congrats on representing D11 well.