Harpeth falls to Lexington

bb2552

Lexington exploited Harpeth in the paint. I always thought it would be a dominate physical post that would do it, but it was quick and athletic slashers. Still, Harpeth wins the game with a better night of shooting. They got some good looks that didn't fall and then took some ill advised shots in the closing minutes, but that's understandable.

I agree, that the refs were horrible both ways. I was shaking my head for both sides. One mississippi, two mississippi usually works pretty good on those 5 counts............and you actually need to be putting pressure on the ball to initiate the 5 count.

Congratulations to Lexington. They kept their composure on the floor in a hostile environment. They took it to the hole and Harpeth did not have an answer on this night. They didn't tire either. They're a well conditioned team and it paid off for them. Good luck in regions. Hope you go to state.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826386815[/snapback]Congrats to the Lady Crusaders in an impressive win tonight over Sycamore. Stay with it!!!!!!

I saw the half of the team after the game a Los Portales piggin' out. They said Lexington "Big Red" is next on the list.

Now this will be a great game. Even though I am a Lexington fan I am very surprised that they pulled the upset. I haven't seen Harpeth this year, but last year they had a great squad. Congrats to the Lady Tigers.

And P.A., don't count on that victory just yet. Thats the first time I've been able to say anything like that to a Liberty fan in 3 years.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:08 AM) 826387162[/snapback]Now this will be a great game. Even though I am a Lexington fan I am very surprised that they pulled the upset. I haven't seen Harpeth this year, but last year they had a great squad. Congrats to the Lady Tigers.

And P.A., don't count on that victory just yet. Thats the first time I've been able to say anything like that to a Liberty fan in 3 years.

HAHAHAHAHAaaaaa!!!!! I gotcha bro. It will be a good game as always.....and I'll have anoather opportunity to see the Ole almamater in action. You gonna have to get out sometime and see a game. It's hard for me sometimes to watch Liberty and Lexington play.