Region 4A..........The stress

7Awatcher

Life is fun watching Girls BB, but along with the fun comes the stress and sleepness nights leading to a win or go home game. In the early hours of this morning and myself havng trouble trouble settling down I decide I would visit the Lafayette Walmart. I wasn't the only one there as I seen a local coach with a top ranked team searching the pharmacy section for some sleep aids.

I had to laugh at myself as I realized I did not have the pressure this coach had. Does this get to anyone else? I sure hope the girls has fun what ever the outcome occurrs.

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Feb 24 2007 - 07:31 AM) 826387000[/snapback]Life is fun watching Girls BB, but along with the fun comes the stress and sleepness nights leading to a win or go home game. In the early hours of this morning and myself havng trouble trouble settling down I decide I would visit the Lafayette Walmart. I wasn't the only one there as I seen a local coach with a top ranked team searching the pharmacy section for some sleep aids.

I had to laugh at myself as I realized I did not have the pressure this coach had. Does this get to anyone else? I sure hope the girls has fun what ever the outcome occurrs.

Myself,I slept like a baby.

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Feb 24 2007 - 07:31 AM) 826387000[/snapback]Life is fun watching Girls BB, but along with the fun comes the stress and sleepness nights leading to a win or go home game. In the early hours of this morning and myself havng trouble trouble settling down I decide I would visit the Lafayette Walmart. I wasn't the only one there as I seen a local coach with a top ranked team searching the pharmacy section for some sleep aids.

This may be a good time to invest in companies that produce sleeping aids. I am sure sales will be up.

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826387948[/snapback]the wife's nagging', the dogs barking,the baby's crying and our team is playing to go on or go home and upset happening all the time somebody please tell me how to get a good nights rest.

Slap the wife, kick the dog give the baby a bottle, and take a couple of good stiff drinks: you'll sleep like a baby after the divorce and how your favorite team does is the least of your problems.

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826391352[/snapback]Won and still need sleep......... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

One of the few things worth losing sleep over /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Congrats by the way!!!

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Feb 27 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826391352[/snapback]Won and still need sleep......... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You might need a stiff drink or two,or some of my nerve pills. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />