Forrest Basketball Its Great

meg25

People are leaping and talking in Chapel Hill tonight after the Rockets came back, after being down by 13 to take the win from a very good and talented Houston Co. team by the score of 60-57. The Rockets will play Eagleville tuesday nite at 6:00 and the State Champions Lady Rockets will play Monday nite at 7:30 against Van Buren, both games will be played at Eagleville in the region semi-finals. Let's pack the house both nites and support our two great teams from Chapel Hill. ALL THE WAY--LADY ROCKETS AND ROCKETS. Great Games Coach Robby and Coach Davy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(meg25 @ Feb 24 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826387745[/snapback]People are leaping and talking in Chapel Hill tonight after the Rockets came back, after being down by 13 to take the win from a very good and talented Houston Co. team by the score of 60-57. The Rockets will play Eagleville tuesday nite at 6:00 and the State Champions Lady Rockets will play Monday nite at 7:30 against Van Buren, both games will be played at Eagleville in the region semi-finals. Let's pack the house both nites and support our two great teams from Chapel Hill. ALL THE WAY--LADY ROCKETS AND ROCKETS. Great Games Coach Robby and Coach Davy

That's special... Reminds me of South Pike in Magnolia, Mississippi the year they won the state championship in football, and both girls and boys basketball. I think it was 1989. I was a young lad then. Excited to be around that. Good luck in your quest!

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 24 2007 - 08:57 PM) 826387763[/snapback]What a game tonight!!!! About had a heart attack Congrats to both Rockets and Lady Rockets........we will be out in force in Eagleville next week to show our support ........Best of luck, stay focused and get the jobs done

Those kinda games will hurt ya huh auntkim. I think I'll be horse till tuesday. All Forrest Games will be on WAXO Sports

QUOTE(voiceofrockets @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826387879[/snapback]Those kinda games will hurt ya huh auntkim. I think I'll be horse till tuesday. All Forrest Games will be on WAXO Sports

Sounds like a great game. Forrest should do well. If I had to predict now, I would say that Collinwood and Forrest will advance to 'Boro. I really did think that Richland had the best chance to beat one or the other. We shall see. I can tell you one thing, you had better believe that Wayne County and Summertown will have your team scouted if they play you. And the Summertown girls will not quit and are fast as rabbits.

Take care and good luck.

Looks like just one game away from a Forrest VS White House Heritage matchup, for the region 5 Championship .

I am looking forward to visiting Eaglevilles' gym, I hear its nice. The Lady Patriots have the 6:00 pm game VS MTCS.

Here is how I see it.

Going by scores alone...MTCS beats Van Buren Co. by 3 pts in the District tourney...Van Buren Co beats East Robertson by 2 pts in that Regional matchup. Heritage Beat East Robertson by 10 pts in the 10 A Championship. By that reasoning we should have the advantage going into this second round game. MTCS has played in Eaglevilles gym WH-Heritage has not,so that is a little advantage for them.

Forrest Lost to Van Buren Co on Jan 26. 49-44. Beat MTCS by 8 pts in district tourney play. It looks to me like The 4 teams left in are somewhat even going in and had better bring it if they plan to win.

I am guessing that Forrest will handle Van Buren........I hope Heritage handles MTCS and then...........war.

GO LADY PATRIOTS

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 25 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826388503[/snapback]Summertown's Coach was at our game the other night during District playoffs They sure are fast and an "in your face" kind of team....yup!

He appears to have a good staff too. They look like a college staff when they scout teams. No coach, no matter how good, can see everything. This coach obviously knows this and surrounds himself with good assistants. Like him or hate him, he can coach!!!

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 25 2007 - 05:33 PM) 826388922[/snapback]He appears to have a good staff too. They look like a college staff when they scout teams. No coach, no matter how good, can see everything. This coach obviously knows this and surrounds himself with good assistants. Like him or hate him, he can coach!!!

When you are in the situation that I am in with no assistant, you train your players to have your eyes and a voice and they help you see. I would love to have an assistant too though.

QUOTE(coachgat @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826389027[/snapback]When you are in the situation that I am in with no assistant, you train your players to have your eyes and a voice and they help you see. I would love to have an assistant too though.

Congrats to you and your team so far Coachgat...and thanks for the good wishes!!! I see where you got Coach of the Year in your District...Well deserved I am sure !!! Good luck to Millington as you proceed, your team has a great record this year!!!! Maybe they will get you an assistant next year ?

QUOTE(meg25 @ Feb 24 2007 - 08:48 PM) 826387745[/snapback]People are leaping and talking in Chapel Hill tonight after the Rockets came back, after being down by 13 to take the win from a very good and talented Houston Co. team by the score of 60-57. The Rockets will play Eagleville tuesday nite at 6:00 and the State Champions Lady Rockets will play Monday nite at 7:30 against Van Buren, both games will be played at Eagleville in the region semi-finals. Let's pack the house both nites and support our two great teams from Chapel Hill. ALL THE WAY--LADY ROCKETS AND ROCKETS. Great Games Coach Robby and Coach Davy

OH YOU CAN BET THAT THE EAGLEVILLE GYM WILL BE PACKED BOTH NIGHTS!!!!! EVERYBODY WILL BE THERE! GIRLS OR BOYS WE WILL BRING THE CROWD AND OUR SCREAMS AND OUR CLAPPS THERE IS NO STOPPING THE FORREST ROCKETS NOW!

GO ROCKETS AND LADY ROCKETS!!!!! BOTH ALL THE WAY

QUOTE(Rockets3214 @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826389752[/snapback]OH YOU CAN BET THAT THE EAGLEVILLE GYM WILL BE PACKED BOTH NIGHTS!!!!! EVERYBODY WILL BE THERE! GIRLS OR BOYS WE WILL BRING THE CROWD AND OUR SCREAMS AND OUR CLAPPS THERE IS NO STOPPING THE FORREST ROCKETS NOW!

GO ROCKETS AND LADY ROCKETS!!!!! BOTH ALL THE WAY

If your there bring your radios and tune to 104.9 for WAXO Sports stadium radio. If ya can't make it it will be on waxo radio waxo tv and on WAXO Sports