REGION 4AA SCHS VS. W.HOUSE & LA VS. SCAMP

hoops fan2

white house took the first two meetings this year -- small margin both times eight each time

schs is playing pretty well -- number six seed to finsish second in tourney - gave LA a good game

beat greenbrier by double digits at home on saturday

other game

LA vs SCamp ought to be two barn burners -- i hope and think!! both great teams

should be another night of great region 4aa action !

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camp vs. LA

Going to have to go w/ my team, the Bison. Have been playing really well w/o Jenkins, everyone has stepped up, specially Bell and McDonald. But just making them my pick because I'm a SCHS fan, that's Station Camp High School, and haven't really seen LA play at all, I just know they are 2nd in the region.

Smith County vs. White House

As close as it has been the past two times they met, and Smith County playing good when it counts, White House will be too much to handle for the Owls.

This ofcourse leads up to a rematch, for the 4th time this year, Station Camp vs. White House, which will be another great game. Hopefully this time there will be no "phantom" baskets that will leave a cloud of controversy on the game when all is said and done.

I have to take LA in this one.... LA by 6.

I think this game will be one of the best this year. Station is a tough team but LA knows they are going have to be on their game. They played really well against DCA (however I wish DCA would have been more of a challenge). The boys are motivated & and the train is rolling!!

Go HOGEYE!!