Volunteer Falcons

Falconbaseballbacker

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rSquared @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:03 PM) 826417920[/snapback]Where did former coach Chuck McLain go? To another school or what?

Chuck played for me when I coached at Volunteer in '87, so I try to keep up with where he is.

Anybody know? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

---rSquared

He's still there. He just stepped down as the head coach for personal reasons. I think he is enjoying it more as an assistant.

What was the score tonight?

QUOTE(Falconbaseballbacker @ Mar 19 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826417970[/snapback]He's still there. He just stepped down as the head coach for personal reasons. I think he is enjoying it more as an assistant.

What was the score tonight?

17-1. Listened on the radio ( had to work ) We must have been playing Canadian Football rules. D-B had two quick TDs and a field goal and I didn't here us score but I guess it was on a non-returned punt in the end zone. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Congrads to the Freshman!!

Keep your heads up boys. It will get better.

GO FALCONS!!!

QUOTE(baseballplayer9 @ Mar 20 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826418861[/snapback]Well we finally got that first WIN!!! 8-4 over TN High!!!! Played together as a team and it payed off!! Matt Fleenor and Cody Byington both had homeruns!! Shaun Arnold pitched a great game, good job tonight all around guys lets keep it up and get 2 more to finish the week up!!

Go Falcons!!!

Congrats to the team and to Coach Free on your first win of many. North has been playing well, you'll have to play hard to beat them. Good luck.

well looks like were finially coming around we played together as a team last night,we showeed some heart, and the hitting and the pitching finally came around, matt fleenor came up big with a 4-4 night including a huge bomb to left center field and cody byington added one to it a opposite field bomb, shaun arnold came up big in pitching and from the number 1 hitter to the number 9 hitter we looked like a new team

I might as well be the first. New coach, a bunch of talented young'uns. I know we are a year away from making any real noise, but the discussion about this year's team officially begins here.

Post scrimmages, updates, etc.

p.s. All haters move along, nothing to see here.

[/quot Good luck to coach Free having umpired many games he played in in college and knowing his charater and his knowledge of baseball and the love of the game he has ,I'm sure he will be a very good coach,I just want to wish him the best and will keep track of his progress,I hope he does great ofcourse I have a son who plays at elizabethton so I can't pull for him then but outside of that good luck I know you will do well