RBS AND CHS CANT BELIEVE NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE

bbcrazy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure predicting a game against such deserving teams is gonna be helpful to either one. One thing is for sure, for one of them today is most definitely BLACK MONDAY! I have said all along that I have thought the Lady Buffs were gonna have growing pains, even though I think they have played at a high level all year. If today is the day they stop playing, then what a "hornet's nest" of players they bring back next season. Think of that: a highly motivated group of Lady Buffs. L.L. is a special kid and you don't have to be from RBS to realize that. Both teams have had great seasons, its just a shame one of them is going home for good tonight.

Kaz

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Feb 25 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826389551[/snapback]Clarkrange makes it three in a row with a 56 to 55 double overtime win over Red Boiling Springs!

I like this one, But because Clarkrange has already done it two times I believe they will take care of business during the regular time. Those buffalo's know how to do it and will be ready to play tonight.

QUOTE(coach15 @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:17 AM) 826389588[/snapback]I think the Lady Dawgs will take care of business and pull out a big win for Coach White and his family at this difficult time.

I will have to pull for RBS now.

Everyone remember Coach White and his family in your prayers. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(baseball junkie @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826390194[/snapback]RBS by 9

Prayers to Coach White and his family. God Bless

VERY SORRY TO HERE ABOUT THE LOSS IN COACH WHITE'S FAMILY PRAYERS GOING OUT FOR THEM.BOTH TEAMS GREAT IF LADY BUFFS DONT BRING THERE A GAME THEY WILL BE DEFEATED AND GREATLY SO!!!!!!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP UP IF NOT YOU GO HOME.SO GOOD LUCK LADYS PLAY A GREAT GAME.