Forrest v Eagleville

fresh

Just wanted to get some thought. We have beat Eagleville three times this year. I think this one will be the toughest one yet as Eagleville has to have alot of confidence right now after their big win. Also it's hard to beat a decent team 4 times in a short span. I like the people in Eagleville and I am looking foward to the game. It should be alot of fun... what are your thoughts?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fresh @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826390029[/snapback]Just wanted to get some thought. We have beat Eagleville three times this year. I think this one will be the toughest one yet as Eagleville has to have alot of confidence right now after their big win. Also it's hard to beat a decent team 4 times in a short span. I like the people in Eagleville and I am looking foward to the game. It should be alot of fun... what are your thoughts?

Forrest is 6-0 against eagleville. and i believe after tuesday it will be 7-0.

From what I heard about the WHH game, it sounds like Eagleville is finally playing up to their potential. If so, I think they take this game by around 7 or 8 points. I have been at 2 of the 3 games that they have played against each other so far and I think the only thing we can say for sure is that it will be a great game that comes down to the wire.

Eagleville vs. East Lit in the finals is my prediction. I saw East Lit play against Cascade the other night. Thats a tough team.

QUOTE(crimsontide43 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826391745[/snapback]Reminds me of the time we had to beat Unionville 4 times to make it to substate back in 1989-90.Forrest Coach Davey McClaran was on that EHS team as the 6th man .Got cheated at Perry County to keep us from the state. Hard to root against either team. But I coached Davey so I want him to go as coach.

I think your off a little bit. Community beat Eagleville 3 times that year and we both went to Sub-state.

QUOTE(Youngtower28 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:06 PM) 826392381[/snapback]Eagleville wins 30-29. I never knew an overrated team like Eagleville could beat a good team like Forrest.....hahaha

You are starting to get as annoying as Fresh......We'll see how you do against EL. I'd say Eagleville's greatest achievement of the season so far was blowing the 17 point lead to Van Buren in the district tournament. That wound up getting you over in the weaker bracket and getting you to the sub-state. If you had won that game like you should of, you'd be at home now practicing for baseball like us and Van Buren. At least by losing that game, you advanced in the tournament. That was pretty good strategy!

By the way, your showing a lot of nerve getting on here talking smack after scoring only 30 points in a high school game. EL will eat you for dinner if you put up an offensive showing like that against them. Your team is playing on borrowed time, buddy!