RBS VS CLARKRANGE

demondog1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defense win championships and the lady buffs put on a clinic tonite on defense,gentry got some good looks for RBS but the interior game was shut down and both teams appied a lot of guard pressure and the refs allowed a lot of reaching and bumping by both teams RBS your winners in every sence of the game and i know you'll be back strong

QUOTE(demondog1 @ Feb 26 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826390789[/snapback]Who won?

I hope everyone don't get on here and bash coach white for losing. He can only do so much. His girls came out flat and just didn't play to their potential. Also, Clarkrange did a good job of playing very physical on the defensive end. In addition, I do believe it would benefit the team to play some of the very talented AA and AAA teams in his area during the season.

QUOTE(mrbasketball @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:10 AM) 826391423[/snapback]I hope everyone don't get on here and bash coach white for losing. He can only do so much. His girls came out flat and just didn't play to their potential. Also, Clarkrange did a good job of playing very physical on the defensive end. In addition, I do believe it would benefit the team to play some of the very talented AA and AAA teams in his area during the season.

Yeah RBS showed that they werent prepared last night...Leonard probably had the worst game of the season but everyone else made a run to get to within three but C-Range clamped down again and pulled it out. Coach White just needs to play a few tougher teams and get his girls prepared for games like this. Overall though, it was a good physical game. Good luck Lady Buffs. And RBS, just keep looking ahead becuase you will always be a contender when #52 steps on the floor.

CONGRATS to ClarkRange.

CONGRATS to RBS on a great season. Keep Coach White and his family in your prayers.

Well CR, I have new friends from Jackson County so I am pulling for them in the next one. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Maybe we all can play in the MID-SOUTH classic next year during the holidays. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> That will let us play each other.

Excellent High school basketball game!!! There have been some good points made about the schedules the teams played throughout the season. That point has been made in previous years also, and anyone who has any common sense of the game knows playing higher caliber competition will benefit your program at some point(i.e. Post Season). Clarkrange hadn't been playing on all cylinders as of late, to be expected out of a semi-young team, but to look at the magnitude of what last night's game meant, Clarkrange was obviously the more seasoned team.

Congrats and good luck against JC!!!

QUOTE(mrbasketball @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:10 AM) 826391423[/snapback]I hope everyone don't get on here and bash coach white for losing. He can only do so much. His girls came out flat and just didn't play to their potential. Also, Clarkrange did a good job of playing very physical on the defensive end. In addition, I do believe it would benefit the team to play some of the very talented AA and AAA teams in his area during the season.

First of all and MOST IMPORTANT lets keep the White family in our prayers!!!!!!!!! If we ever want to be very good we must get away from this very very W E A K schedule. We only played one or two teams that were decent outside our district that we have to play. Why do we not play Upperman, Livingston, Macon or Smith Co? So what if we got beat, even better what if we beat better people how much more seasoned would we be at tourney time? Also why did we let our chemistry get destroyed? I knew when Smith County gave us "SLEEPERITIS" and it moved this way we should have got our BOOSTER SHOTS!!!!!!!! Just speaking facts let the record show before the epidemic hit and our record after? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(I BLEED RED @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826391727[/snapback]First of all and MOST IMPORTANT lets keep the White family in our prayers!!!!!!!!! If we ever want to be very good we must get away from this very very W E A K schedule. We only played one or two teams that were decent outside our district that we have to play. Why do we not play Upperman, Livingston, Macon or Smith Co? So what if we got beat, even better what if we beat better people how much more seasoned would we be at tourney time? Also why did we let our chemistry get destroyed? I knew when Smith County gave us "SLEEPERITIS" and it moved this way we should have got our BOOSTER SHOTS!!!!!!!! Just speaking facts let the record show before the epidemic hit and our record after? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Noticed you just joined today,and on your first post are trying to start some crap,just like a disgruntled child.