RBS VS CLARKRANGE

demondog1

So because you have a kid transfer in, that is just as good or better than a few of your players than have been there all their lives...she/he should not get to play??? A coach's job is to put the best players on the floor to win the game, it does not matter who it is. It could be a different players every night(a coaches dream).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(I BLEED RED @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826393372[/snapback]Point made, is she a good ball player? Have we not people just as good, that has paid their dues? Got milk I promise you that my roots are MUCH deeper than yours in RBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

If thats the case then you must know me or maybe not because if you did, you would know that I was born in this county and raised in RBS! But either way I am not knocking you, Im just saying that I think its great to have new people move into the community and want to participate in athletics for RBS! And I fully expect a few more next year coming from the east side of RBS(HS) and I hope they get a chance to compete for playing time! But it is the coaches responsibilty to himself, his community, and his players to put the players on the floor that he thinks gives the team the best chance to win!

some food for thought, what about transfers that the coach feels Obligated to play (even over his own local kids who are as good or better players) just because the transfers have gone to so much time, trouble and expense of moving. Coaches are human, this would be only human nature, to feel like you need to make the (guest) feel welcome. p.s. I don't live in RBS, just noticed this topic and it got me to thinking soooo please no-one take offense.

We lost to 2 teams all year, and our chemistry was destroyed...Your crazy Clarkrange beat us because they were the better team and better coached, and they proved that 3 times this year...We beat Clarkrange last year, big deal but we had the same problem with Jackson Co last year as we did Clarkrange this year, so what messed up our chemistry last year??? What made JC beat us 4 straight times last year??? and I can't believe you would question how good of a ball player she is...She is just a sophomore and she was one of the best players on that team, and in my eyes she should have been starting...Let the record show, the last 2 years we are 68-11...Take JC and Crange games out of that mix, and we're 63-3... We are 5-8 against JC and Crange in the last 2 years, 3-4 against JC and 2-4 against Crange...To me it looks that our chemistry isn't messed up, it's the fact that we can't beat them when it counts the most...Going into the region game we were up playing good, Crange was down playing bad, but we couldn't get the win...

QUOTE(7Awatcher @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826394892[/snapback]Thomas G"ville

Gentry RBS

Rich RBS

Bowman JC

Dyer JC

Maxwell JC

Lowe CR

Reed CR

Phillips CR MVP

another CR player, a guard, sorry can't rember name or #

Snow(center) was the other from C-range, and only one starter(Green-guard) didn't get anything from C-range and she had right at 20 steals/forced turnovers in the region tournament(guarded Leonard (7 points) for most of the RBS game). All of the girls played very well in the Region and all were very deserving. Congrads to RBS on a great season. Too bad only two can go from 7a. Three very worthy teams.