NFL Draft

QUOTE(Bledsoebtheboys @ Mar 3 2007 - 02:33 PM) 826398369[/snapback]The Titans are going to release Travis Henry..... I wonder if they will take a RB or WR.... I know they have LenDale White and Chris Brown but is White ready to be a starter or will Brown become the starter again?

no they are going to try ans get travis henry back. They cut him just to avoid the bonus kinda like the ravens and jamal lewis

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bledsoebtheboys @ Mar 3 2007 - 02:33 PM) 826398369[/snapback]The Titans are going to release Travis Henry..... I wonder if they will take a RB or WR.... I know they have LenDale White and Chris Brown but is White ready to be a starter or will Brown become the starter again?

Now you may be a little upset, they dont have Brown right now either! they havent resigned him!

Only 2 RB listed on depth chart

45 Ahmard Hall RB 27 5-11 235 R Texas

25 LenDale White RB 22 6-1 235 R USC

As far as WR goes, I dont see them going with a WR in the first RD, I think they will give Jones, Roby , and Williams a chance to step up and perform like th 3rd and 4th round picks they were!

I looks as if the hiring of Vincent Marino as the "Salary Cap Manager" means no overspending on players versus Floyd Reese overspending history. I haven't seen any free agents sign yet worth the money. Drew Bennett $30M/6yr deal wasn't worth to match the salary for the #3 receiver. I really like Drew but $2 to 3M/yr is about right for his services. 49ers payment for the cornerback was way over his actual talents. As this free agency rides along, the Titans will do fine. I rather see a team on a 10 year run with VY with managed numbers than a four year run with salary cap problem.

With Travis Henry signing with the Bronco's is tough but at 29 and a running back, it's not too long before he out of the league.

QUOTE(gotmilk? @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826400768[/snapback]Now you may be a little upset, they dont have Brown right now either! they havent resigned him!

Only 2 RB listed on depth chart

45 Ahmard Hall RB 27 5-11 235 R Texas

25 LenDale White RB 22 6-1 235 R USC

As far as WR goes, I dont see them going with a WR in the first RD, I think they will give Jones, Roby , and Williams a chance to step up and perform like th 3rd and 4th round picks they were!

Doesn't bother me any.... I think White can handle the load by himself....