NFL Draft

I love having the NFL network to watch the combine. What about Calvin Johnson running a 4.3 40 in someone else's shoes.

I still think that the Raiders will Choose JaMarcus Russell and Brady Quinn will be like Aaron Rogers and drop like a rock.

What are some of your thoughts on the Draft and Will you Titans Fans think that they will have to find another CB.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Phoenix27 @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826391898[/snapback]I love having the NFL network to watch the combine. What about Calvin Johnson running a 4.3 40 in someone else's shoes.

I still think that the Raiders will Choose JaMarcus Russell and Brady Quinn will be like Aaron Rogers and drop like a rock.

What are some of your thoughts on the Draft and Will you Titans Fans think that they will have to find another CB.

Jamarcus Russell is a stud. I've questioned his ability to make defensive reads but his last year quelched all my concerns. If I needed a good backup QB, I would pick Quinn but for a starter, JR is the man.

QUOTE(Phoenix27 @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:56 PM) 826391898[/snapback]I love having the NFL network to watch the combine. What about Calvin Johnson running a 4.3 40 in someone else's shoes.

i think the titans should grab robert mecheam. He will be a steal compared to the others projected to go above him

QUOTE(ERA @ Feb 27 2007 - 03:21 PM) 826392027[/snapback]Jamarcus Russell is a stud. I've questioned his ability to make defensive reads but his last year quelched all my concerns. If I needed a good backup QB, I would pick Quinn but for a starter, JR is the man.

thats about what i think.............Quinn has never won a big game in college and not one bowl game either (neither did peyton).....but unlike peyton Quinn never played good in those games either.....yeah yeah he had Charlie Weis but he isnt the only coach in college with a pro style offense.....i think Stanton is better than Quinn and why is Troy smith the 7th or 8th ranked Qb now ........but JR could the truth

QUOTE(Gerry Bertier @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826393189[/snapback]1. Jamarcus Russell- Raiders

2. Joe Thomas- Lions

3. Adrian Peterson- Browns

4. Calvin Johnson- Bucs

that sounds about right except i hope CJ doesnt go to the bucs and the west coast offense............he might not get used correctly

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826396253[/snapback]that sounds about right except i hope CJ doesnt go to the bucs and the west coast offense............he might not get used correctly

I am a big bucs fan and It is hard for me to see CJ there as well, Gruden likes to deek and dunk the ball and doesn't really throw the ball down field. I would say with Simms or Gradkowski with the ability to throw the deep ball Gruden might open up the offense with CJ.

QUOTE(Phoenix27 @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:46 PM) 826397095[/snapback]I am a big bucs fan and It is hard for me to see CJ there as well, Gruden likes to deek and dunk the ball and doesn't really throw the ball down field. I would say with Simms or Gradkowski with the ability to throw the deep ball Gruden might open up the offense with CJ.

or Jake Plummer or Jeff Garcia

QUOTE(Phoenix27 @ Mar 2 2007 - 04:11 PM) 826397289[/snapback]Jake said that he would retire before he were to be traded and I really don't think that I would like Garcia but you never know?

Yeah I saw that about Plummer on ESPNEWS...but you never know about Garcia he could go to Tampa and become the starter and win 10/11 games... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 2 2007 - 06:46 PM) 826397457[/snapback]Yeah I saw that about Plummer on ESPNEWS...but you never know about Garcia he could go to Tampa and become the starter and win 10/11 games... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

garcia isnt winning the bucs 10-11 games if he goes and if he did and started then what was the point in giving Simms the extention and drafting Gradkowski to begin with and garcia cant really get the ball down field to CJ if they were to get him