STATE Center Fielders!

volsfan2325

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BGABaseball00 @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:29 PM) 826395469[/snapback]Martinez is quick. I remember playing CBHS last year (Packer dominated... any word on how hes doing at UVA?) and Martinez was a a huge threat on the bases. He had a brother didn't he?

Packer is Vriginia's Sunday pitcher and hes 2-0 with a no decision. Hes doing very well. Martinez is looking good, and yes he has a little bother named Dalton who is a sophmore on the team.

QUOTE(volsfan2325 @ Feb 27 2007 - 05:57 PM) 826392213[/snapback]Who's your favorite Center Fielder in all of the state of Tennessee, and who all have you heard about??

and Who's team has the best outfield combination??

Does Springfield have any good outfielders we scrimage them next week and we always pull the ball?

QUOTE(AllStar001 @ Mar 1 2007 - 07:43 PM) 826395809[/snapback]Does Springfield have any good outfielders we scrimage them next week and we always pull the ball?

I'm not sure, I haven't heard a lot on them lately. Just curious though, do yall play JCM, Northside, or Southside this season?

QUOTE(AllStar001 @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826395911[/snapback]I think so? I havent really looked at the schedule but im pretty sure we might

alright, well i guess i shall see you there even tho i have no idea who ya are.. but you'll see some talent with those center fielders.. let me know later on who u thought had the best center fielder and outfield combination*