Station Camp vs. White House

BenStiller23

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826396140[/snapback]yeah right a better chance

timbdp..everyone of your comments have absolutely no sign of intelligence in any part of them..they all have one sided opinions with ZERO facts other than the time of a game..i went and looked at your previous posts and they are all basically the same..short, no facts, and extremely opinionated.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nator1203 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826396273[/snapback]timbdp..everyone of your comments have absolutely no sign of intelligence in any part of them..they all have one sided opinions with ZERO facts other than the time of a game..i went and looked at your previous posts and they are all basically the same..short, no facts, and extremely opinionated.

what to happen to heritage thats right they got beat by eagleville first round of region

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826396284[/snapback]what to happen to heritage thats right they got beat by eagleville first round of region

now please, re-read that comment and realize you are just showing your stupidity. yes, we did lose to eagleville who is now going to substate, but unlike a lot of the white house fans, i am rooting for white house to do good. i have a lot of friends on that team. but seriously, your a low life no good that sits on here 24/7 and has no life..your out of high school, right? you need to grow up and move on from your life full of nothing.

QUOTE(Bisonpride @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826396069[/snapback]I can hope can't I? I mean maybe Howard will be tired after the bus ride up here? I was just trying to wish good luck to another Sumner County team, a rival team, and a fellow district team good luck on making it to the Buro.

And who knows for sure if Howard will win, because upsets can and do happen.

MASSEY HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH THE TEAM THIS YEAR ESPECIALLY AFTER LOSING JENKINS....I THINK THE KEY TO TONIGHTS GAME WAS DREWS JOB ON GAINES.... HE PUT HIS BELLY AND CHEST IN GAINES AND IT WAS ENOUGH TO THROW GAINES SHOT OFF.. SO HATS OFF TO DREW..ALSO BARNES GOT IN FOUL TROUBLE AND ONLY PLAYED 3 -5 MINUTES IN THE FIRST HALF.. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BIG KEY... EXPECT JEREMY TO BOUNCE BACK AGAINST EAST RIDGE..

thanks for the perspective LarryBird33. Was wondering what those who went had to say about it. Glad to hear Drew stepped up tonight and slowed down Gaines. Will be hard next year, as Drew will be gone and Gaines will be even better. But o well that is the future, and all that matters is the present.

And I'm sure the Blue Devils can bounce back next week. Now let's go out and pull a sweep just like in football over the Chattanooga area teams. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Best game I have seen all year. Tough to beat a team 4 times in 1 year. Station Camp just wanted it more than WHHS tonight. Good luck to both teams in the sectionals. Now on the realistic side, Howard is a great team. They will press the entire game, neither WHHS or Station Camp has seen the type of athletes that Howard has. Honestly Howard will win by 30+, they are really that good. East Ridge has a 6'10" junior Phillip Jurick who averages almost a triple double. I would say the only chance WHHS has, is to foul Jurick out as soon as possible. I am glad however that we are playing East Ridge instead of Howard. I think it favors our style a lot more. Howard is a Union City type of team. East Ridge plays at a much slower pace, and that favors us. Anything is possible this deep in the post season. I'm sure that Jurick will close off the lane, but if we get hot from outside then anything is possible. I would say the same goes for Station Camp, but I think Howard's pressure will be way too much for them to handle. But who knows, we will find out Monday.

QUOTE(WarEagleThug @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826394778[/snapback]MY BOY P-RUCKER WILL SHINE AGAINIST STATION CAMP !!!!!!! YA DIG

WH- 71

SC- 62

Did Rucker score 20 in a game this year. I find it hard to imaging a knuckle ball shooter scoring that many points. He is not skilled enough offensively to score that many points against a solid defensive team. Station Camp is shining bright tonight.

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826396319[/snapback]MASSEY HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH THE TEAM THIS YEAR ESPECIALLY AFTER LOSING JENKINS....I THINK THE KEY TO TONIGHTS GAME WAS DREWS JOB ON GAINES.... HE PUT HIS BELLY AND CHEST IN GAINES AND IT WAS ENOUGH TO THROW GAINES SHOT OFF.. SO HATS OFF TO DREW..ALSO BARNES GOT IN FOUL TROUBLE AND ONLY PLAYED 3 -5 MINUTES IN THE FIRST HALF.. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BIG KEY... EXPECT JEREMY TO BOUNCE BACK AGAINST EAST RIDGE..

Has Barnes been a factor in the last 2 Station Camp Games? I noticed he didn't score many again tonight. Why do you think he is struggling?

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826396140[/snapback]yeah right a better chance

White House will lose by double digits. Not in the game after the half. It will be a long ride home.

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826395089[/snapback]77-57 wh rucka with 20 the flash with 20 big daddy 15 /10

I am sure that you think SC has a chance to win it all. Didn't you post earlier in the year that WH had the best starting 5 in the state. Sad they will end the season on a 2 game losing streak. Rucka and flash couldn't pull it out for the Region.

I'm sure Coach Massey will be looking over what East Ridge did to beat Howard, and try to get his team ready for monday. That, plus Howard having a long trip up to Station Camp, and what I'm sure, or hoping for, a strong home-crowd, we could pull this one out. But will be a tough game.

And I do have to admit that probably not many gave us a chance w/o Jenkins. He is a great player and will be amazing to watch for the next two years, but his going down was a blessing in disguise. W/o Jenkins playing, everyone else had to step up and make up for him being out. And so far everyone, specially the seniors have answered the call.

QUOTE(b-ball mania @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:13 AM) 826392697[/snapback]The Bison are ready for the Battle!

You White House fans will be weeping and nashing your teeth after the game Thursday night.

Are you ready? You better be!

Guess you weren't as ready as you thought your were. Right Ben Stiller 23. Better take care of those teeth now you here!