Temple vs. Arts & Sciences

Natural_Gas

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Natural_Gas @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826392828[/snapback]This will be the 3rd meeting between these two. Temple won big in both games, but it is a region championship game. Plus, the winner gets a home game in the sub-state, and the loser goes near the Kentucky line, which is a fairly long travel that can affect a team's chances of success.

73-49, temple

I expect CSAS to come out with a lot of confidence after their good win over Grace on Tuesday night. I thought CSAS played well and I really did expect them to beat Grace. As far as tomorrow night goes, I expect this game to be closer than the previous two games, but Im just not sure if CSAS can play for four quarters against the Crusaders. I think Temple has to many weapons for CSAS to contain and I think Temple wins this game by around 15-20. Congratulations to both teams for qualifying for the Sub-State!

CSAS played great last night. props to them on a great win.I believe this game could be closer than the other two games this year. I'm thinking it will be close until halftime. Seth can light it up. 8 three's last night?! geeze! and Dee is so fast. He jumps in front of passes and has great ball handling skills. Plus, Josh crashing the boards. I believe Temple pulls away by 12+

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826393013[/snapback]We already have our hotel reservations because we have no chance. j/k. I think this one will be a good close game. Temple has not seen the real CSAS team yet. I hope they show up tommorow.

So i am gonna assume that this is some kind of mental ploy that you are trying to pull. I don't think that anyone from Temple is looking past this game at all, so the whole mental thing of "we don't have a chance" isn't going to work. You almost sound like Lou Holtz before every football game he used to coach, he would talk about how his team didn't stand a chance.

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826393019[/snapback]So i am gonna assume that this is some kind of mental ploy that you are trying to pull. I don't think that anyone from Temple is looking past this game at all, so the whole mental thing of "we don't have a chance" isn't going to work. You almost sound like Lou Holtz before every football game he used to coach, he would talk about how his team didn't stand a chance.

...and Lou won a lot of those games!