Pickett Vs. Friendship Christian

R3V0LU710N

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:02 AM) 826393048[/snapback]I am pulling for Friendship Christian because if CSAS lhappens to lose to Temple I dont want to have to drive all the way to Pickett County from Murfreesboro, Go Friendship

I guess you better get ready for a good long ride b/c PC will win this game IMO. I haven't seen Friendship play but they better be in good shape if they expect to stay with PC.

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826393077[/snapback]I guess you better get ready for a good long ride b/c PC will win this game IMO. I haven't seen Friendship play but they better be in good shape if they expect to stay with PC.

Ha does Pickett run up and down the floor are they uptempo, I actually may come to watch tomorrow

QUOTE(Rocking Chair @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826393077[/snapback]I guess you better get ready for a good long ride b/c PC will win this game IMO. I haven't seen Friendship play but they better be in good shape if they expect to stay with PC.

Ha does Pickett run up and down the floor are they uptempo, I actually may come to watch tomorrow

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 28 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826393111[/snapback]Ha does Pickett run up and down the floor are they uptempo, I actually may come to watch tomorrow

They pretty much play to their competition. I have only seen them play 2 or 3 times this year and was really impressed each time. They returned every player from last years team and only lose Roddy (low post) this year. I believe they played and beat Temple this year and you know how good they are. I believe you will see a good game in a great basketball atmosphere.