Pickett Vs. Friendship Christian

R3V0LU710N

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826395066[/snapback]That may very well be the case I am glad that everyone is predicting the Temple win, keep feuling the fire lol, Is Pickett Co. pretty much the favorite in this game, US Chattanooga folks are wondering

Well everyone outside of 8A and wilson co. are predicting Pickett to win, I pretty certain they are the better team, but I'm sure Friendship won't just let them walk all over them either.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Budman8 @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826393952[/snapback]all i hear is about how good pickett is, i guess we will see tomorrow night i am sure they are pretty good, one question i was not in attendance but i heard that jackson shot about 10 to 15% in the first half is this true, if so how in the crap did pickett let them take it to over time. it seems to me it should have been over at half time, but anyways i am sure it will be a great game but i do have to say i have a seen a lot of teams from the middle tn area and there are not very many if any that shots the three ball better than friendship. i am not a friendship man actually cant stand them at all never have been able to and never will, but i have to say there team this year has state potential. i say FC will win the game by 7. as for PC have fun at temple

Jackson Co and Pickett have alot of history.....I think that's why it came down to the end. I don't know if there are two teams that know each other better than Jackson & Pickett!

What you said about not very many can shoot the three better than Friendship.....You may eat those words. I'm not from Pickett but I have seen them play plenty. I hate when LA plays them because Jacob Wright can shoot a three pointer beside you, in front of you, six ft. behind the line, over your head, he can shoot from any where. It will be a good game….. I wish I could go.

Good luck Bibb & the Bobcats!

QUOTE(maddawg @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826395018[/snapback]any chance this game gets moved because of the weather?

At this point iti s around 2 hours before game time and it is still on....

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:02 PM) 826395091[/snapback]Well everyone outside of 8A and wilson co. are predicting Pickett to win, I pretty certain they are the better team, but I'm sure Friendship won't just let them walk all over them either.

That sounds about right but you can forget our distric wanting us to win, Trousdale and Gordonsville would just as soon see FCS lose 100-0....

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:14 PM) 826395121[/snapback]The only thing I care about is seeing Temple play Friendship. We would like to return the hospitality they showed us back in the fall. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wish temple the best of luck and if it comes to Temple comming up to FCS again then i would happily see Seth Skogen play his sport.... Also if FCS sadly has to go down to Temple i hear the campus is beautiful so that would not be horrible either... either way i don't see a runaway game in basketball as bad as it was in football....... (this is all IF it comes down to these teams playing)

QUOTE(HOGEYE21 @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826395141[/snapback]Jackson Co and Pickett have alot of history.....I think that's why it came down to the end. I don't know if there are two teams that know each other better than Jackson & Pickett!

What you said about not very many can shoot the three better than Friendship.....You may eat those words. I'm not from Pickett but I have seen them play plenty. I hate when LA plays them because Jacob Wright can shoot a three pointer beside you, in front of you, six ft. behind the line, over your head, he can shoot from any where. It will be a good game….. I wish I could go.

Good luck Bibb & the Bobcats!

You may be right i may eat those words but i dont think so. like i said i give pickett county a good chance to play with friendship and they could win. all i am saying is that this season i have not seen a team this year in the district or region that can play with frienship. i mean yes gordonsville beat them. and it was a close game it was the best game that gordonsville has played all season. so yes friendship could get beat but i doubt it i have seen them play 4 or 5 times this year and they always seem to impress me, like i said i dont like friendship but they are good. and i know you said it but i honestly think there is no way that pc can shot the ball behind the three point line as good as fc. everyone of the starting five for fc can shot real well behind the line so i guess we will see tonight. i am still saying fc by 7