East Ridge 57 Howard 47

Icy

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 1 2007 - 02:20 PM) 826395254[/snapback]It seemed to me that Howard was tired in the fourth quarter. The players were not responding well to the coach. Jurick proved to me that he has heart. He threw a couple of elbows on Allen and took him completely out of his game. Jurick just dominated the paint. D. Ricks seemed to be a bit rusty but with the playoffs coming I am glad to see that Taylor is coming into his own. I still think that Howard has the better team but East Ridge seems to be peaking at the right time. I think both teams will win their sectional games and move on but if you look at it the looser of this game seems to me to have a better shot at going far in the tourney but both will have to eventually face Liberty and Booker T Washington(They always beat Howard). But if Jurick dominates the paint like he did last night who knows what East Ridge can do. Bradford Turner played a great game as well

Turner got hot from 3-point range in the 3rd quarter.....

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:19 AM) 826394554[/snapback]It's hard to sa how good Howard is or could be because it doesnt seem like they can get any continuity because they keep having players suspended

This statement is so true because I was at the school just today and I saw people talking to Dominique Harper(Buck Buck) he is about 6'6" and can play inside and outside according to TSSAA he is eligible but he is not by school standards. The same goes to Eric Halfacre he will graduate but he doesnt have the grade that the principal set. The one thing is that Buck Buck is a junior so hopefully he will be eligible next year

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 1 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826395264[/snapback]This statement is so true because I was at the school just today and I saw people talking to Dominique Harper(Buck Buck) he is about 6'6" and can play inside and outside according to TSSAA he is eligible but he is not by school standards. The same goes to Eric Halfacre he will graduate but he doesnt have the grade that the principal set. The one thing is that Buck Buck is a junior so hopefully he will be eligible next year

Buck Buck will boost yalls team tremendously

GOOD LUCK to both teams I want to see one of them playing in Murfreesboro.. Most Defintly my team East Ridge good luck to yall pioneers.. you to tigers

QUOTE(abc123kid @ Mar 1 2007 - 04:37 PM) 826395393[/snapback]Buck Buck will boost yalls team tremendously

GOOD LUCK to both teams I want to see one of them playing in Murfreesboro.. Most Defintly my team East Ridge good luck to yall pioneers.. you to tigers

He is what we are missing a presence down low. Our guy down low should average 15 to 20 easily but he cant catch the ball. Have you seen him lately(Buck)