Forrest hosts Moore Co Sat.@ 7:00

auntkim

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(orange @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:57 AM) 826398184[/snapback]Moore County in a close one. Tipps will out coach the forrest coach unless Helton is in the stands to help him out.

I think Coach Reasonover will do just fine, he has out outcoached some of the finest coaches in the State, girls respect him, community respects him and other coaches respect him.........more than that really doesn't count does it ????? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO GET EM' LADY ROCKETS and COACH REASONOVER !!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(jmoses @ Mar 1 2007 - 03:09 PM) 826395337[/snapback]Just talked to the leader of the Bussel Bunch......Open to any ideas, I was thinking 4 or 5:00 some dogs and burgers, bringing some tunes and see if we could get Duane Floyd to sing some karoke

Jim, if Duane starts singing call me, I'll come listen, otherwise I'll be cheering the girls on from home. Go Lady Rockets!!!