Forwards

ah20

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826396997[/snapback]Farragut hands down

Ben Backstrom and Jake Russell easily the best forwards in the state both will be all state for the second time in a row.

yea they're both really really good...but i heard karns has a pretty good forward too..Anybody know his name?

Eddie Yah of Science Hill is the best Forward in my opinion. The Kid Scored 20 Goals and 9 Assists last season, and it wasn't just scoring loads of goals against one weak team. I think the most that he scored in a game last season was 3 goals once, Scoring 3 times against Farragut, and more than once against teams like CAK proves a lot. He also Scored or assisted in 14 of all of Science Hill's 15 wins last season. I think its hard for players anywhere in the state to beat that.

QUOTE(fanatic55 @ Mar 2 2007 - 05:00 PM) 826397275[/snapback]Eddie Yah of Science Hill is the best Forward in my opinion. The Kid Scored 20 Goals and 9 Assists last season, and it wasn't just scoring loads of goals against one weak team. I think the most that he scored in a game last season was 3 goals once, Scoring 3 times against Farragut, and more than once against teams like CAK proves a lot. He also Scored or assisted in 14 of all of Science Hill's 15 wins last season. I think its hard for players anywhere in the state to beat that.

I totally agree. He is a dynamic player!

QUOTE(SYCAMORECOUNTY08 @ Mar 2 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826397426[/snapback]nice choice of words /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Darsinos from MBA is the best forward in the state hands down. Left footed upper ninety last night against Hendersonville where MBA won 3-0. If you were to watch him play you would be impressed, can any of you guys say you are turning down duke as well?

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826398141[/snapback]Darsinos from MBA is the best forward in the state hands down. Left footed upper ninety last night against Hendersonville where MBA won 3-0. If you were to watch him play you would be impressed, can any of you guys say you are turning down duke as well?

no doubt, darsinos is as good as it gets.