Eagleville vs. Culleoka!

ckc20

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling these teams will match-up very closely. This should be a great game that comes down to the last minute. I have said all season that if Eagleville started playing up to their potential then they had as much talent as any single A team in middle tennessee. They have size, speed, quickness, and shooters. Their defense the last few games I have seen them play in the region has been great. It seems they have started playing up to their potential when the region tournament started. I saw their Region Championship game against East Lit and they looked very good. They had that game in hand. Some slip ups in the final minute cost them the game though so now they have to travel. I have seen Culleoka play the last few seasons. Demario is very good but I think Eagleville can guard him. I dont know how much those big twins have improved. I remember them having some shooters as well. But, the Eagleville bigs are playing very well lately. I see a close win for the Eagles. I would love to go to the state and see our district represented.

After watching the 5A Region tourney, I have a feeling Culleoka may be prime for an upset. I think this will be the best Sub-State game around and will go to the wire. Culleoka has been overlooking opponents all year and plays to the level of competion.

Eagleville hangs around and pulls the upset!!!

Eagleville 72

Culleoka 68

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826399141[/snapback]So have you seen both teams play? Who did Culleoka overlook? If they did overlook someone they beat them anyways(if you're talking about a few recent games which I figured you were). I'd like to see who Eagleville has that can stop Demario. Goodluck.

They do not have to stop Demario. Unless you contend that he is going to win the game by himself. Eagleville is too good to get beat by 1 player at this point. Eagleville has more scoring threats than Culleoka is used to. I like the enthusiasim of the Culleoka people who are saying its going to be a blow out. That might be what that one poster was talking about as far as overlooking teams. If those people really think Culleoka is 15 points better than Eagleville than they are certainly overlooking them.