Class A Sub-State Preview

ptguard12

QUOTE(auntkim @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:37 PM) 826397000[/snapback]Ok danba, you're good until you get to Forrest vs Jackson County........rewind to last year, same result ( I hope), then Forrest vs C'range for the title and........ FORREST takes back to back State Titles!!!!!!!!!!!......... read the March 11th headlines in the Sunday paper.......ok this is my dream....... and I hope the girls make my dream, but more importantly THEIR DREAM a reality.......lots of basketball to be played........Good luck to all teams GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!! One game at a time, start with Moore Co and give it your all.......

Are they going to play basketball this year or play keepaway again.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(lightning II @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826400913[/snapback]Are they going to play basketball this year or play keepaway again.

Some would call that "outcoached"....and we did keep it away, didn't we? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(lightning II @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826400913[/snapback]Are they going to play basketball this year or play keepaway again.

I think Forrest led at the end of the first quarter, at the half and in the third when you say we were playing keep away I saw great defence by JC, our girls kept looking for an opening or clean shot, JC just couldn't force a mistake or take it away. It was a great game I have it on DVD come over and I'll explain the game to you........

QUOTE(jmoses @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826401047[/snapback]I think Forrest led at the end of the first quarter, at the half and in the third when you say we were playing keep away I saw great defence by JC, our girls kept looking for an opening or clean shot, JC just couldn't force a mistake or take it away. It was a great game I have it on DVD come over and I'll explain the game to you........

Good answer Jim......

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 5 2007 - 05:43 PM) 826400868[/snapback]I would say that Jackson County is 7th out of the 8 teams in Murfreesboro and they get to play #8 so maybe they can win one game. They will never get by Forrest or Gleason. They did play a tough schedule so they may be better than I give them credit.

Just my opinion.

Tally up their 14 losses. 2 to Clarkrange, 3 to Red Boiling Springs, 3 to Upperman, 2 to Cookeville, 2 to Livingston, 1 to Pickett, and 1 to Celina(I think I'm close). My advice is not to look at JC's schedule and make too many poor assumptions about it. Most of the teams they lost to are in the State or in the 7a district.