Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn......

P.A.Lin-Z

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:04 PM) 826401458[/snapback]Does any Liberty Tech topic need to be in question from here on???????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Class AA State Championship: Liberty Tech Magnet vs Memphis Mitchell "The Rematch"

BOOK IT FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have seen that opening dunk.....the house shook!!!!

QUOTE(STUNNAH @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826401593[/snapback]And our starters were swapped out most of the game...If they got as many minutes as the starters on other squads the final scores would be rediculous...We should have beat this team (can't recall their name) by 50 points...

I did the same thing....we went out to eat after the game and I couldn't remember who we played. I'm getting old though....what's your excuse?

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826401617[/snapback]Yeeeaaahhhhhh!!!!! I acted like a kid tonight.....If our student section ever finds out how crazy they can get......they will kill me.

Yeah...I should hve joined you over there instead of sitting with the dead heads...

QUOTE(STUNNAH @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:09 AM) 826401593[/snapback]And our starters were swapped out most of the game...If they got as many minutes as the starters on other squads the final scores would be rediculous...We should have beat this team (can't recall their name) by 50 points...

Whatever happend to humble in victory, and gracious in defeat. Ya'll need to show some respect to your opponents cause at some point the table will be turned on Liberty.

QUOTE(STUNNAH @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826401623[/snapback]Yeah...I should hve joined you over there instead of sitting with the dead heads...

You will learn...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> There was probably some folks around me that wished I was somewhere else. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(FBGIRL @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:59 AM) 826402010[/snapback]Whatever happend to humble in victory, and gracious in defeat. Ya'll need to show some respect to your opponents cause at some point the table will be turned on Liberty.

If STUNNAH had said anything different....it would have been a lie. The truth.....that is what was said.

We always show plenty of respect for our opponents......we only did the "Scoreboard cheer once" and we made sure they didn't leave their keys.....and we also sang them this little song about goodbye. They seemed to like it, they were waving something back at us....I'm not really sure what they were saying....I think they were saying something about us being #1 or something like that. I though we were very humble and gracious. Dexter let the thrid and forth team play and even one of the managers got it in....in an effort to keep from running up the score. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We would hope that someone would do the same for us someday. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:23 PM) 826402654[/snapback]If STUNNAH had said anything different....it would have been a lie. The truth.....that is what was said.

We always show plenty of respect for our opponents......we only did the "Scoreboard cheer once" and we made sure they didn't leave their keys.....and we also sang them this little song about goodbye. They seemed to like it, they were waving something back at us....I'm not really sure what they were saying....I think they were saying something about us being #1 or something like that. I though we were very humble and gracious. Dexter let the thrid and forth team play and even one of the managers got it in....in an effort to keep from running up the score. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We would hope that someone would do the same for us someday. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

AE WHAT HAPPEN TO THEY CROWD, AE WHAT HAPPEN TO THEY CROWD, AE WHAT HAPPEN TO THEY CROWD, WE DON CAME IN THIS THANG AND WE SHUT THEM DOWN !!!!!!

P.A. LIND-Z U LIKE THAT DONT YOU /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> YOU SHOULD KNOW ME IM THE BOOK KEEPER AT AWAY GAMES