Giles Co v/s Bolivar

#1VolFan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(#1VolFan @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:55 PM) 826396395[/snapback]Who wins between Giles Co and Bolivar? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I hear that Bolivar has a young team. Do they have any senior starters?

Yea they r pretty young! I looked at the roster Giles county has quite the advantage with height and a elder team! If Giles comes 2 play and not overlook them it should be a wrap!

QUOTE(#1VolFan @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:55 PM) 826396395[/snapback]Who wins between Giles Co and Bolivar? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Id say Bolivar will win in a close one. Thier starters consist of 2 freshman, 1 sophmore, and 2 juniors. They will be unstoppable next year.

I'll take Bolivar by 6 or 8 over Giles County. Payback is in order now.

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:25 AM) 826396439[/snapback]I do too. This will be a great game, but I think Bolivar is able to pull it out in the end.

I really think Bolivar will pull this one out. They played a very good game last night, better than everyone expected. It's true that the team is very young but they are quick and they can shoot. If they take their time and make good shot selection they will win. They have two of the best freshmen I've seen in a long time ( Murphy & Tisdale). Murphy really did a good job last night, he took the ball to the boards and made big shots, he stepped up last night. If Tisdale had not got hurt I think it would have been a much closer game. It's not over yet we got one more game!!!!!! GO TIGER'S

NCP4LIFE

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:55 AM) 826396422[/snapback]I'll take Bolivar Central to win a tight one in Pulaski.

Wow BC I thought for sure your loyalty would lie with your Cheatham County 's region brother. All I have to say is that this game could very well be a BIG ONE. This game is on the 4 year anniversery of the MIRACLE SHOT and I think it's only fitting for these two teams to meet again in Pulaski. The bandwagon fans are piling on and the lines are growing for Monday's game. I'm supremely confident in the abilities of my GC boy's basketball team against this young Bolivar team. I haven't seen Bolivar play but like I said I am confident in our guys in this game. I can't see how if Tryce Nelson, Devin Holt, Creshaun Holt, my boy Artez Franklin, J-Nels, Ralph Garret, and the "Sleeved Wonder" Z Roberts play their game, how Bolivar can leave Pulaski with a win. I'm sure the Bobcat faithful will turn out in droves for this game including the Tailgators from Footballl season. This one should be one to remember. Let's go GC.

QUOTE(tdq4lyfe @ Mar 2 2007 - 12:22 AM) 826396409[/snapback]Id say Bolivar will win in a close one. Thier starters consist of 2 freshman, 1 sophmore, and 2 juniors. They will be unstoppable next year.

Well im sorry to say this is this year and not next year so GC will leave there gym monday night with a W. GC has 4 starting seniors and a dominating junior who comes off the bench. Be ready Bolivar its gonne be crazy come monday night in the GC gym. GC 65 Bolivar 57

Cardinals09 its not that we are goin to hurt u its just that we as giles county bench mob have total confidence in our team we kno that u chose DL to win but we dont care bout that we care that u are apologizing for our actions when we arent sorry for them we are there to intimidate the players and their fans not to worry about their feelings we support our team to the end. We would jus like to kno who this is so we can talk to u face to face but in a civilized manner and would like to get ur point of view instead of talkin over a forum of a website.

And for all yall that said we had no class, it's not that we don't have class we just have that bobcat pride! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(norespect @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826396715[/snapback]Wow BC I thought for sure your loyalty would lie with your Cheatham County 's region brother. All I have to say is that this game could very well be a BIG ONE. This game is on the 4 year anniversery of the MIRACLE SHOT and I think it's only fitting for these two teams to meet again in Pulaski. The bandwagon fans are piling on and the lines are growing for Monday's game. I'm supremely confident in the abilities of my GC boy's basketball team against this young Bolivar team. I haven't seen Bolivar play but like I said I am confident in our guys in this game. I can't see how if Tryce Nelson, Devin Holt, Creshaun Holt, my boy Artez Franklin, J-Nels, Ralph Garret, and the "Sleeved Wonder" Z Roberts play their game, how Bolivar can leave Pulaski with a win. I'm sure the Bobcat faithful will turn out in droves for this game including the Tailgators from Footballl season. This one should be one to remember. Let's go GC.

Since being a 4 year anniversery we are going to think big and bring the win to B-TOWN

GO BIG GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(baseball8910 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:46 AM) 826396738[/snapback]Well im sorry to say this is this year and not next year so GC will leave there gym monday night with a W. GC has 4 starting seniors and a dominating junior who comes off the bench. Be ready Bolivar its gonne be crazy come monday night in the GC gym. GC 65 Bolivar 57

I know its this year and Bolivar will still win. GC hasnt played many good teams and when they do they get blowed.