Station Camp 41 White House 39

kyskywalker

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826397101[/snapback]I know they don't cause S.C. will get drilled by Howard. So they won't have a chance to. But I do think we will beat East Ridge as most people do on here. 3 to 1, thats all that needs to be said.

[REGION CHAMPIONS

EAST RIDGE by double digits THAT IS A BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:49 PM) 826397101[/snapback]I know they don't cause S.C. will get drilled by Howard. So they won't have a chance to. But I do think we will beat East Ridge as most people do on here. 3 to 1, thats all that needs to be said.

Are the 3 SumnerCounty, LarryBird33 and BenStiller23? I am now convinced WH by 17. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826397083[/snapback]Absolutely the better team won. Who cares if you had a last second shot. Officiating once again favored WH and SC was able to win. I am sure WH doesn't want another shot at SC this year.

congrats on that T ya got ricky k. very smart im sure massey was happy on that

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826397257[/snapback]Are the 3 SumnerCounty, LarryBird33 and BenStiller23? I am now convinced WH by 17. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

AT A BOY... NOW YOUR GETTING SMART ..WHITE HOUSE BY 17 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:06 AM) 826396659[/snapback]Maybe so, but WHHS is playin E.R. instead of Howard. And no one knows who the better team is yet you goofball, if WHHS wins monday they r the better team and vice versa. If they both lose then S.C. I guess would be. We stilll beat them 3 times this year to their 1.

Leave it to you to say something like that.... Whoever wins the last one is all that matters...

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:06 AM) 826396659[/snapback]Maybe so, but WHHS is playin E.R. instead of Howard. And no one knows who the better team is yet you goofball, if WHHS wins monday they r the better team and vice versa. If they both lose then S.C. I guess would be. We stilll beat them 3 times this year to their 1.

YOUR RIGHT STILLER.. WE GOT THE BETTER DRAW.. WE'VE PROVED THESE CLOWNS WRONG ALL YEAR AND WE'RE STILL DOING IT...ALSO EARLIER THIS YEAR I WROTE WHITE HOUSE HAD ONE OF THE BETTER STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE AND I'VE STOOD BY THAT ALL YEAR..AND ALL YEAR PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT I WROTE WHITE HOUSE HAD THE BEST STARTING LINEUP IN THE STATE...WHAT WAS SAID CLOWNS IS WHITE HOUSE HAD "ONE OF THE BEST STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE" AND I STILL STICK BY THAT....PG TYLER JUICE WELCH SOLID SHOOTER WHO TAKES 1-2 CHARGES EVERY GAME AND PROBABLY AVERAGES 4-5 ASSISTS PER GAME. SG THE FLASH STARTER SINCE HIS FRESHMAN YEAR (ENOUGH SAID) SMALL FORWARD P RUCK SOLID . SOLID PERFORMER ON THE DEFENSE END AND ALSO A SMART PLAYER WHO IS ALSO A SOLID REBOUNDER..POWER FORWARD BIGUN WHO IS A REBOUDING MACHINE.. AND POST BIG DADDY IS ONE OF THE BETTER CENTERS IN THE STATE.. I DONT THINK I'LL GET ARGUMENTS FROM ANYONE ON THAT ONE...

it really doesn't matter who thinks who is the best. white house beat ER in overtime while station camp got killed by what was it? 10 or 15? white house is going to state and staion camp is not. and station camp had advantage of home court and they still lost. Good job white house.