P.A.lin-Z (Meet in Jackson @ 4:30 on Mon. 3/5)

nebuntyn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 3 2007 - 02:20 AM) 826397952[/snapback]ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Cool /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826397773[/snapback]You never brought me anything like a roll to eat. I broadcast the Liberty Tech boys and girls two nights in a row. And besides that, I'm not getting an invite to this party. What's up? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

You are always invited. Will you be there?

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:38 PM) 826397773[/snapback]You never brought me anything like a roll to eat. I broadcast the Liberty Tech boys and girls two nights in a row. And besides that, I'm not getting an invite to this party. What's up? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Well....I must confess. I did bring some stuff....but my wife and mother-in-law ate it all up. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I didn't want to say anything....kinda makes you wonder if seabass will get anything or not.

Oh yeah.....my daughter weighed in on it too......don't make the mistake and bring out chicken around her.

But.....what ever happens, papatiger your always invited to "Our House".

QUOTE(seabass @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826398121[/snapback]you got a deal,he don't get a bite:)

Seabass will Liberty win the title? I know you are a Memphis native, but you know the real deal /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 3 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826398593[/snapback]gonna try my best. P.A. really nice of you to buy for everyone! What a guy!

Because of "Nattie" Buntcake....I may have to show up incognito. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:14 AM) 826399060[/snapback]Because of "Nattie" Buntcake....I may have to show up incognito. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

What are friends for? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:47 AM) 826398126[/snapback]/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll just say this,if they are on,nobody is close.