Shelbyville vs. Cleveland

QUOTE(hoopin @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826404100[/snapback]This is what really aggervates me about this board---for some reason the entire purpose of girls basketball continues to be forgotten. Some of the post honestly are quite humerous. Do you realize how hard Shelbyville players and coaches work? These players are pushed to their limits each and everyday. They have grown up dreaming of becoming an Eaglette and hoping that they have enough courage to follow in the previous champions footsteps. Has it been forgotten that yes, this team is full of girls that are simply just that girls playing their hearts out. Everyone wants to get on the bashing band wagon and blast Shelbyville, Wilson Central, or any other winning program--is this jealousy, is it stupidity, you be the judge. My suggestion is this----have respect for every team, I do know that there are several very hard working teams that could never come close to Shelbyville, so does that mean we all sit back and bash them. Another thing before you use a players' name on this board remember that she or he is a teenager that yes will make mistakes and again is trying to be the best. Have some respect and enjoy the love for the game.

what are you talkin about?? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hoopin @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826404100[/snapback]This is what really aggervates me about this board---for some reason the entire purpose of girls basketball continues to be forgotten. Some of the post honestly are quite humerous. Do you realize how hard Shelbyville players and coaches work? These players are pushed to their limits each and everyday. They have grown up dreaming of becoming an Eaglette and hoping that they have enough courage to follow in the previous champions footsteps. Has it been forgotten that yes, this team is full of girls that are simply just that girls playing their hearts out. Everyone wants to get on the bashing band wagon and blast Shelbyville, Wilson Central, or any other winning program--is this jealousy, is it stupidity, you be the judge. My suggestion is this----have respect for every team, I do know that there are several very hard working teams that could never come close to Shelbyville, so does that mean we all sit back and bash them. Another thing before you use a players' name on this board remember that she or he is a teenager that yes will make mistakes and again is trying to be the best. Have some respect and enjoy the love for the game.

I don't see the bashing buddy...was there a post deleted that the rest of us haven't read? If not, maybe you should dial down the sensitivity meter just a bit and go watch some baseball.