Forrest over Moore County

Cloudland over Greenback

Jackson County over Grace Baptist Academy

The first round of state games...Wednesday.07.March.2007

Collinwood Vs. Trinity Christian Academy

Oliver Springs Vs. Clarkrange

Gleason Vs. Forrest

Jackson County Vs. Cloudland

This will be the second round of the state games!!!!!

Collinwood Vs. Clarkrange

Forrest Vs. Jackson County

This will be the third Round of the state games!!!!

Clarkrange Vs. Jackson County

This will be the state Champion!!!

Clarkrange

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(danba @ Mar 4 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826399987[/snapback]Class A Sub-State

Collinwood Over Middle Tennessee Christian School

Trinity Christian Academy over Lake County

Oliver Springs over Unaka

Clarkrange over Temple

Gleason over Scotts Hill

Forrest over Moore County

Cloudland over Greenback

Jackson County over Grace Baptist Academy

The first round of state games...Wednesday.07.March.2007

Collinwood Vs. Trinity Christian Academy

Oliver Springs Vs. Clarkrange

Gleason Vs. Forrest

Jackson County Vs. Cloudland

This will be the second round of the state games!!!!!

Collinwood Vs. Clarkrange

Forrest Vs. Jackson County

This will be the third Round of the state games!!!!

Clarkrange Vs. Jackson County

This will be the state Champion!!!

Clarkrange

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Agree til second round. Collinwood will give Clarkrange a tough game.Forrest over JC. Forrest vs Clarkrange. Winner ???? Will be a great game.....

Danba is special /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Danba is special /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826400392[/snapback]Danba is special /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I AGREE! DANBA is special. SPECIAL ED that is. HA HA HA HA HA HA /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

He knows that Collinwood is going to win it all.

I take mine with cream and sugar.

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:10 AM) 826400457[/snapback]I AGREE! DANBA is special. SPECIAL ED that is. HA HA HA HA HA HA /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

He knows that Collinwood is going to win it all.

I take mine with cream and sugar.

Hey Jamie...Special Ed...yep.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Then I could be getting one of those government checks also. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I will buy you a cup of coffee anytime you want one even if Collinwood go out in the first round. If I see you in Murfreesboro, I will even buy you a steak at the Rynn. Have fun good neighbor. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

One of these three teams should win it all COLLINWOOD, GLEASON, OR TRINITY CHRISTIAN.

If their as good as eveyone said they where all year. Then add FORREST because they won last year.

The rest are underdogs! CLARKRANGE, JACKSON CO., OLIVER SPRINGS, CLOUNDLAND.

Any of these eight teams could win it all. All it takes is putting 3 good games together, & any one

team having a bad night or day in this case. YOUNG LADIES YOU BETTER LEAVE IT

ALL ON THE COURT, or you will be crying after the game.

QUOTE(danba @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826401476[/snapback]Hey Jamie...Special Ed...yep.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Then I could be getting one of those government checks also. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I will buy you a cup of coffee anytime you want one even if Collinwood go out in the first round. If I see you in Murfreesboro, I will even buy you a steak at the Rynn. Have fun good neighbor. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks dude. Hope to see you there. Are you pulling for CR or JC?

QUOTE(MRHUSTLE @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826401898[/snapback]One of these three teams should win it all COLLINWOOD, GLEASON, OR TRINITY CHRISTIAN.

If their as good as eveyone said they where all year. Then add FORREST because they won last year.

The rest are underdogs! CLARKRANGE, JACKSON CO., OLIVER SPRINGS, CLOUNDLAND.

Any of these eight teams could win it all. All it takes is putting 3 good games together, & any one

team having a bad night or day in this case. YOUNG LADIES YOU BETTER LEAVE IT

ALL ON THE COURT, or you will be crying after the game.

Mr. Hustle opinion may have no value. Reasons..Clarkrange has one of the highest ranking in the state. Jackson County is right behind Clarkrange. Clarkrange has played the hardest schedule in IA and at the same time whipped the teams they played. Jackson County is right behind Clarkrange again. Based on this it would seem that Clarkrange and Jackson County are the powerhouses in the IA Games. I can agree with Mr. Hustle on the need for focus, but would believe this need is there for all the teams. It is very possible (real) that any one of the teams could get whipped in any of the games. Our hopes are that all the young ladies stay healthy and the games are very good. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />