Wartburg Central-State Tourney Bound

Boxanone

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 13 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826410493[/snapback]not really...humboldt can beat them by at least 6

Yeah right, Humbolt lost to a 15-12 team by 23pts. Please tell Humbolt coach to schedule those teams and you will see what will happen to them. They beat Union City because they played better basketball on that particular night. Union City should be in the boro not Humbolt. Union City would have almost guaranteed a victory for the West, but since they lost, the East might slip a victory in this year.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 13 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826410444[/snapback]Tried to get CB to do just what you said 75 but he is from OZ and doesn't comprehend too much. He is still trolling. You guys have your dog day. Enjoy it cause you just hit another world in the 'boro. Ask the 05 Lady Jackets and the 06/07 Lady Bobcats. It is tough. Good luck.

Your just mad because "the Baseball school in Morgan County" got

thumped by the "girls basketball school in Roane county" in baseball yesterday 10-1.lol:

I am trolling though, trolling for midgets!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(Took @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826411260[/snapback]is it true that wartburg left today due to a superstition by the head coach? if so could that effect their play?

I would bet that is not the case. I would think the reason they left today was to not change up the routine they have been in. Not once this year have they stayed the night in a hotel prior to a game. Why shake things up now. It worked great driving 2 1/2 hours to ETSU to beat University High. I would say the reasoning is to keep with the routine.

Good luck to both teams...GO DOGS!

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 13 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826410444[/snapback]Tried to get CB to do just what you said 75 but he is from OZ and doesn't comprehend too much. He is still trolling. You guys have your dog day. Enjoy it cause you just hit another world in the 'boro. Ask the 05 Lady Jackets and the 06/07 Lady Bobcats. It is tough. Good luck.

You can tell by this post you really don't like that Wartburg made it. That'a a shame.

QUOTE(bullfrog @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826412672[/snapback]You can tell by this post you really don't like that Wartburg made it. That'a a shame.

And you can tell that you don't read English or take advice very well taking too much to heart. Further, your predjudice against Coalfield shows through by simply assuming the above. How sad for you. I gave you guys the voice of experience the best teacher. You did quite well but unfortunately you had the same outcome.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:55 AM) 826412906[/snapback]And you can tell that you don't read English or take advice very well taking too much to heart. Further, your predjudice against Coalfield shows through by simply assuming the above. How sad for you. I gave you guys the voice of experience the best teacher. You did quite well but unfortunately you had the same outcome.

just able to read through the lines that's all /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(bullfrog @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826413034[/snapback]just able to read through the lines that's all /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ah! Something else your not very good at doing?

Not really, it is my policy to not let anybody know who I am for but C-town. If this be the case your reading comprehension is below grade level.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826413065[/snapback]Ah! Something else your not very good at doing?

Not really, it is my policy to not let anybody know who I am for but C-town. If this be the case your reading comprehension is below grade level.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> your a lot of fun, but moving on now bye bye cyj