A Mr. Basketball updates

IOWNYOU149

MJ Brown- Union City- lost in 2nd round of region averaged 16 pts. a game

DeMario Williams- Culleoka is in the state tourney, ?? pts a game

*Seth Skogen- Temple- is in the state tourney 22 pts. a game 10 rebs a game

Region Tourney through substate skogen averaged around 25 pts a game and 10 rebs

*-Skogen is my pick for Mr. Basketball

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:11 AM) 826401682[/snapback]MJ Brown- Union City- lost in 2nd round of region averaged 16 pts. a game

DeMario Williams- Culleoka is in the state tourney, ?? pts a game

*Seth Skogen- Temple- is in the state tourney 22 pts. a game 10 rebs a game

Region Tourney through substate skogen averaged around 25 pts a game and 10 rebs

*-Skogen is my pick for Mr. Basketball

I think Skogen is definitely the favorite. Williams is third best on this list anyway, and MJ not only lost in the regionals, but is only a junior.

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:27 AM) 826401948[/snapback]I think Skogen is definitely the favorite. Williams is third best on this list anyway, and MJ not only lost in the regionals, but is only a junior.

HAHA mario's third best...mario does everything extremely well on the court...and i mean everything the kid does it all...hes a very well rounded player...mario will prove himself at state

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826406194[/snapback]HAHA mario's third best...mario does everything extremely well on the court...and i mean everything the kid does it all...hes a very well rounded player...mario will prove himself at state

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" If Demario is THIRD best, I have to see these other two guys...don't you, Culleokarep?

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 9 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826406343[/snapback] /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" If Demario is THIRD best, I have to see these other two guys...don't you, Culleokarep?

DeMario is the only high major D-1 recruit of the three. He was injured a lot of the year so that will probably hurt his chances to win. He is definitely the most well-rounded of the three when you talk about scoring, assists, rebs, stls and defense in general. That being said, I suspect Skogen will win.

All three are good players and deserve the accolades.

QUOTE(always a dawg @ Mar 9 2007 - 05:51 PM) 826406550[/snapback]when CUlly plays Temple and Demario shuts down skogen then wat u gonna give it demario?????

uh, first of all, he couldn't shut him down, second of all don't they play completely different different positions I thought that deMario was a pg?

Blackburn- what are demario's stats- skogen's are around 22 pts, 9.8 rebs 4.5 assists: steals and blocked shots im not sure.... but i'd say that he is pretty well rounded,

That's rough being injured for a large part of the season, what colleges are interested in williams?

Before skogen signed to play football with Furman he had a high level of interest from UT, Stanford, and UAB-for basketball so i'd say that is decent...