Congratulations to the Maryville Rebels.

REBELRON

How bout them Maryville Rebels? Didn't get to see the game but heard Aaron Douglas and Tyler Maples were great. They step up big in basketball just like they did in football. I won't be able to see them play Bradley Central because of my job. If Maryville beats Bradley I will be there the next day to see Maryville play.

QUOTE(REBELRON @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:25 PM) 826402121[/snapback]How bout them Maryville Rebels? Didn't get to see the game but heard Aaron Douglas and Tyler Maples were great. They step up big in basketball just like they did in football. I won't be able to see them play Bradley Central because of my job. If Maryville beats Bradley I will be there the next day to see Maryville play.

Quit your job. This may never happen again. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(TheInsider @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:05 PM) 826402191[/snapback]Quit your job. This may never happen again. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Insider, I hope you and Rebelron can use some of our 1st week in December, Murfreesboro Red Rebel timeshares for lodging next week. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(STARSNBARS @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826402240[/snapback]Insider, I hope you and Rebelron can use some of our 1st week in December, Murfreesboro Red Rebel timeshares for lodging next week. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don`t think Ron is going. If it were Clinton playing he might see if he could swing it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well Coach E pulls another "w" down for the Rebs. Science Hill ain't Pushover U. Coach Clean, as in Mister, is making a great run with the boys. Play-off basketball: Survive and Advance! Seems Eldridge understands this better than most! If he knocks off Oakland, you guys should give him his due. One thing is certain at the state tournament: Nothing is certain! Go Rebs! Congrads, Mark E.! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Kaz