Final 4 in AA

B-rad

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way it should be, but in my years of watching basketball across the state, few teams match the athleticism and talent of the teams that come out of west tennessee and Memphis. Hopefully Howard is a good team and will be able to compete against Mitchell, however the last 3 years the final day of AA has gone like this, Bolivar vs. Jackson South Side, Bolivar vs. Raleigh Egypt and Liberty vs. Mitchell. All the same, much luck to Howard.

QUOTE(eridbro1 @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:31 PM) 826402326[/snapback]Liberty

Giles Co.

Mitchell

Who cares, i'll say Dyer in a close one

Boy wouldn't Thaddeous Young, Brandon Powell and company love to be back for a rematch of last year's championship game which is where I see this one heading.

DYER COUNTY cuz WE CARE...LIBERTY....A-E....HOWARD >sorry no T Young AND CO. this year..GO CHOCTAWS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(eridbro1 @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:54 PM) 826402353[/snapback]That's the way it should be, but in my years of watching basketball across the state, few teams match the athleticism and talent of the teams that come out of west tennessee and Memphis. Hopefully Howard is a good team and will be able to compete against Mitchell, however the last 3 years the final day of AA has gone like this, Bolivar vs. Jackson South Side, Bolivar vs. Raleigh Egypt and Liberty vs. Mitchell. All the same, much luck to Howard.

I guess you have only been watching basketball for the last 5 or so years you better go back and check when Chatt Brainerd used to dominate in the state tournament, Howard is very athletic dont sleep on the hustlin Tigers, if you think just because you are from Memphis means you are a lock to win it you are crazy