Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:40 PM) 826411637[/snapback]Another earth shattering post.....

I just think its kinda funny how you were supposed to win it all with no problem, you end up not even making it to sub-state, then you talk crap to about teams that did make it... Thats funny stuff right there /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> LOL

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 14 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826411639[/snapback]I just think its kinda funny how you were supposed to win it all with no problem, you end up not even making it to sub-state, then you talk crap to about teams that did make it... Thats funny stuff right there /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> LOL

You are a very good source for me to build up my posts..Thank you...

There's lots of immature posts on this thread, and will not comment to any of them. I do, however, want to say how very proud I am of our Highlanders! Win or lose today, you still had a very successful season. There's MANY other teams throughout the State that would have loved to have made it to that game in Murfreesboro! Landers, hold you head up high and be proud! The adults here in Roan Mountain ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!

The Highlander

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(The Highlander @ Mar 14 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826411831[/snapback]There's lots of immature posts on this thread, and will not comment to any of them. I do, however, want to say how very proud I am of our Highlanders! Win or lose today, you still had a very successful season. There's MANY other teams throughout the State that would have loved to have made it to that game in Murfreesboro! Landers, hold you head up high and be proud! The adults here in Roan Mountain ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!

The Highlander

Yes 'LANDERS we ARE very proud of you all. You made it to state two years in a row.

Very, very proud of you. GO 'LANDERS!!!!