Best student section

QUOTE(norespect @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826404567[/snapback]Over the past 6 years, the Giles County "Bench Mob" has established itself as THE PREMIER student section in Midstate Basketball. When most of your students dress up in suits and ties in response to unclassy criticism, you know you're doing something right. The "Bench Mob" evolved from "The Blackout" in 2001, and has been passed down from class to class ever since as SuperSport previously mentioned. Nowhere in the state can you hear Zombie Nation sung with more enthusiasm, and nowhere can fans get in other player's and other fan's heads like in Giles County. In addition, nowhere else can you see students telling other fans and players, "YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU...SIT DOWN!!" I have been around the Mob since 6th grade and it has grown stronger and stronger every year. We will be making the trip to the state tournament in full force, so the good people of Murfreesboro can expect quite a show.

Y'ALL DON'T WANT NONE...WE READY!!

BUBBA.... I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT...........................

WE WILL SEE ............... FANS LETS SHAKE THE BORO

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826404618[/snapback] BUBBA.... I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT...........................

WE WILL SEE ............... FANS LETS SHAKE THE BORO

Winning or losing, the benchmob is always rowdy. When you have the whole student body in uniform, a theme for each game, leaders that pass it down, and above all, a tradition that is feared by people who really know, talk to us.

QUOTE(SuperSport @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826404727[/snapback]Winning or losing, the benchmob is always rowdy. When you have the whole student body in uniform, a theme for each game, leaders that pass it down, and above all, a tradition that is feared by people who really know, talk to us.

YOu might want to MAKE Austin East your primary Topic of conversation or your little pep squad will be cheering back in their beloved Giles County.

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(norespect @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:21 AM) 826404567[/snapback]Over the past 6 years, the Giles County "Bench Mob" has established itself as THE PREMIER student section in Midstate Basketball. When most of your students dress up in suits and ties in response to unclassy criticism, you know you're doing something right. The "Bench Mob" evolved from "The Blackout" in 2001, and has been passed down from class to class ever since as SuperSport previously mentioned. Nowhere in the state can you hear Zombie Nation sung with more enthusiasm, and nowhere can fans get in other player's and other fan's heads like in Giles County. In addition, nowhere else can you see students telling other fans and players, "YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU...SIT DOWN!!" I have been around the Mob since 6th grade and it has grown stronger and stronger every year. We will be making the trip to the state tournament in full force, so the good people of Murfreesboro can expect quite a show.

Y'ALL DON'T WANT NONE...WE READY!!

nowhere else can you see students telling ANYBODY in their warpath.. HEY YOU OVER THERE SIT DOWN SHUT UP!!

we may have really just gotten started this year but our student section has grown significantly.......

we get in players and fans heads like crazy.....id like to see dyer county play giles county just to see the yall student section vs ours

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826405444[/snapback]nowhere else can you see students telling ANYBODY in their warpath.. HEY YOU OVER THERE SIT DOWN SHUT UP!!

we may have really just gotten started this year but our student section has grown significantly.......

we get in players and fans heads like crazy.....id like to see dyer county play giles county just to see the yall student section vs ours

I HOPE YOU GET YOUR WISH......

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826405444[/snapback]nowhere else can you see students telling ANYBODY in their warpath.. HEY YOU OVER THERE SIT DOWN SHUT UP!!

Uh nowhere can you hear your students say PARKING LOT, FAT CHEERLEADERS, ######, or most recently, WHERE'S YOUR BIBLE. Come talk to us when you cops are warned before you come.

QUOTE(george dubya @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826402750[/snapback]in midd. Tenn. its gotts be oakland or siegel

I got to see the Siegel student section a couple of years ago when I went to watch the State Tourny, and I have to say that that was the greatest student section that I have ever seen in my life! They reminded me of the Dukies at home. I haven't seen them this year though so I don't know about their section now.

Dyer County has a really loud and ruthless student section also. Dyer County has the best fans(students, alum, parents, and general fans) by far though. You can bet your money that in the boro it will be nothing but orange and white!