girls tennis

KingCharles

QUOTE(10sstar @ May 20 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826463407[/snapback]Thompson beat Courtney 1 and 0 last summer

Caitlin the older sis is at 4 and the freshman sis is at 2

Pearson played 5 earlier in the season and at Rotary

looks like stacking to the outside observer

Thompson and Courtney...that was LAST summer

You dont have any freshmen in the top of ur lineup? courtney is better and caitlin just came off injury

Pearson has been playing out of her mind lately

key words in that sentence...OUTSIDE OBSERVER

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ May 20 2007 - 08:34 PM) 826463697[/snapback]Thompson and Courtney...that was LAST summer

You dont have any freshmen in the top of ur lineup? courtney is better and caitlin just came off injury

I didn't say it was impossible for this to be a fair lineup, it just doesn't look like it at all. If we buy all the other stuff, the one about Pearson playing so out of her mind that she can go from 5 at Rotary------then injure herself----then suddenly she's 1 for playoffs. Sorry I can't buy that. Did they play challenge matches?

QUOTE(10sstar @ May 20 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826463753[/snapback]I didn't say it was impossible for this to be a fair lineup, it just doesn't look like it at all. If we buy all the other stuff, the one about Pearson playing so out of her mind that she can go from 5 at Rotary------then injure herself----then suddenly she's 1 for playoffs. Sorry I can't buy that. Did they play challenge matches?

she was actually injured before rotary...that is why she played 5... she has bad ankles

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ May 20 2007 - 08:34 PM) 826463697[/snapback]Thompson and Courtney...that was LAST summer

does look quite a bit like stacking in that situation...but hey what do i know. also seems there wouldn't have been such a confusion with the lineups if any inconsistancies in the line up weren't happening...but that was an unfortunate situation.

QUOTE(siegelplayer4 @ May 23 2007 - 09:45 AM) 826465124[/snapback]does look quite a bit like stacking in that situation...but hey what do i know. also seems there wouldn't have been such a confusion with the lineups if any inconsistancies in the line up weren't happening...but that was an unfortunate situation.

i think wat happened is that they didnt get the doubles lineup with the singles so they got defaulted...bad way to end the year