Livingston Academy vs Marshall County

swipper

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier in a post. Never ever underestimate the MCHS Tigerettes!!!!!! The championship game will be between Marshall County and Austin East. I'm not gonna even try to predict a winner because both teams are winners in my book. Go Marshall County Tigerettes!!!!! We are soooo proud of you!!!! Lets bring that Gold Ball home tomorrow night!!!!

Honey Hush!!!!!

Just wanted to say congrats to LA for even coming this far. You gave it all you had,most of the shots wouldn't fall and thats part of it.You should be proud of your accomplishments this year as I am. Some girls never get to play at State and you all made it. Thanks for a great season and I wish all the seniors the best of luck in whatever they chose to do.

Thank you Lady Cats for the exciting season you put forth. As mentioned earlier, not many teams make it as far as you did. Its always a great thing to win, but be happy for making it as far as you did because lots of teams would love to go as far as you did. To the seniors, good luck in the future. Many of you will be playing on the next level so its not over for you. For the younger classes, the work starts now. If you want to go back, then start working now. Again, thank you Lady Wildcats. Get used to it...