Austin East vs. Upperman

Bee_Fan20

Let's see some school spirit and hear from those who think they know will win this semi final matchup between the road runners and the lady bees!!! You know who i think will win.. And i bet i know why ldyer is pulling for too. Lady bees get used to murfreesboro, cause you may be there a lot in the next few years.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Mar 8 2007 - 06:33 PM) 826405346[/snapback]Let's see some school spirit and hear from those who think they know will win this semi final matchup between the road runners and the lady bees!!! You know who i think will win.. And i bet i know why ldyer is pulling for too. Lady bees get used to murfreesboro, cause you may be there a lot in the next few years.

I think we can handle A.E. if we play our ballgame. And with Davis being my neice I'm gonna say Upperman. GOOOOOOOOOBEES!!!

With me been a district 7aa fan I am having to go with the Lady Bees of Upperman. I am going with them not only because they are from district 7aa but they beat the 2006 state runner-ups from last year. That shows they are for real and that they can beat anyone.

Hope to see a Lady Wildcats and

Lady Bees finals. With the

Lady Wildcats winning.

QUOTE(swipper @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826405524[/snapback]With me been a district 7aa fan I am having to go with the Lady Bees of Upperman. I am going with them not only because they are from district 7aa but they beat the 2006 state runner-ups from last year. That shows they are for real and that they can beat anyone.

Hope to see a Lady Wildcats and

Lady Bees finals. With the

Lady Wildcats winning.

I have to go with Upperman in this game also. It would be sweet to get to play you all again for the gold ball this time on a netural court. After playin you guys for the district and regional championship on your court. Hope to see you all on Saturday at the big game

well, I dont have any relatives that play for either team. And I dont have any relatives at either school.

SO, Im going to say Upperman wins this one in another squeaker. (I hope by more, but will take a squeaker if I can get it!!)

There just seems to be such wierd sightlines with the seats being at that angle and distance. Hopefully our shooters adjust to it better on Friday. We had a lot of luck when we took it inside, and we still passed up several (TOO MANY) 6-10ft shots. That is just my opinion, I will let Coach McDubya worry about those things. She is doing a fine job!!

As I have said in another thread, ya'll have to do this one (or two!!) without me. I am back in MI for the weekend, and not exactly happy about it!!!

Good Luck and GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!!!

ps. kids showed a lot of heart and fight today. That was good to watch!!!

Upperman has an unbelievable team.....they make things happen. I hate when LA plays Upperman because it is always an intense game but I couldn't imagine a better match up in the finals. It is funny....we have a love/hate relationship between the Bees & Hogeye. It is a rivalry when we play regular district ball but when it goes to State......we all pull for each other. Upper Cumberland has been represented well this year......Both teams need to pull a V out today!! Good Luck Bees....I hope we have a date Saturday!!!!