Science Hill @Knox Webb

fanatic55

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:07 PM) 826406714[/snapback]If Stein is ok to play for Webb I say 1-1 but if not 2-1 SH

If Jon Fuqua and CA marron(sp?) are healthy/recovered from personal situations then i will have to say Webb cause they boost the speed of that team but a ton.And they already play at a high speed with Marvin and Stein in the mix

QUOTE(akula21 @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826413604[/snapback]Any details on the game? the high score kinda surpised me, but I know both teams have some dangerous players and they obviously played well.

Great game. Just for the correction, the score was 2-2. Both teams went into half time without a goal. Eddie open the scoring about 5 minutes into the second half by loosing his oponent with his back to goal and then quickly releasing the shot. Webb came back minutes later with a nice cross from the wing from the tall kid with dreadlocks resulting into a nice finish. Webb kept the pressure and added another. Science hill played to the end with attacking pressure before a cross from the wing by eddie resulted into a scrumble ball before Zack finally put it in with about less than 2 minutes until the end of the game.