RIVERDALE vs memphis

riverdaleman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Mar 10 2007 - 03:56 PM) 826407380[/snapback]Ive tryed, none of the "cool kids" want to do it.

i would rather have in detailed memories of the game than in detailed memories of trying to remove paint post game /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />. honestly i just voice my school spirit more quietly when im watching the game and someone speaks to me i wont aknowledge them till a dead ball /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

heres a picture of the crowd we had last night (one i was very proud of and one who will be much larger tonight), featuring coachT's own (and the starter of this post) riverdaleman and his wife at the bottom right corner of the photo /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

heard coach rankin is coming from alcoa today to watch the lady warriors play also. i saw the coach scotts (former lady basketball assistant and her husband a former freshman football assistant) and coach britton there last night also. and of course the DNJ mentioned former lady warriors basketball coach buddy pate was in attendance (the coach from the 1979 state team). plenty of alumni and former warriors out to support. saw alot of siegel girls bball players and players from both oaklands girls and boys bball teams also. tonight i hope as many murfreesboro folk as possible make it out, and the the ones who cant watch it on tv (comcast channel 14 i believe) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(coachespet @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826407592[/snapback]where were the students from Riverdale last night? They had about the same #'s that the Memphis Northsiade team had in the previous game. Aren't you embarrassed? You only live 5 miles away.

they should be embrassed but ive NEVER seen any team from murfressboro support their team at state /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 10 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826407737[/snapback]they should be embrassed but ive NEVER seen any team from murfressboro support their team at state /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

how many state games u been to!?

Riverdale girls win by 11 or 12 i believe. AML very good game

QUOTE(coachespet @ Mar 10 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826407592[/snapback]where were the students from Riverdale last night? They had about the same #'s that the Memphis Northsiade team had in the previous game. Aren't you embarrassed? You only live 5 miles away.

Are you serious did u see how many me and tinker got to paint there chest tonight?>?