RIVERDALE vs memphis

riverdaleman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM SO PROUD OF MY LADY WARRIORS tremendous game tonight ladies what a great tournament yall had starting with the district tournament...every time a team would make a run at you SOMEBODY would always answer and it wasnt ALWAYS the same person whenever we needed a big shot or a bucket to extend the lead or regain control you always answered rather if it was clas AAA Ms Basketball ANNE MARIE LANNING or all tournament players ALEX BIVENS knocking down a 3 or a little jumper or NIKKI TALLEYwith a nice little lay up or the shot at the free throw line or SHEELENA BURGESS with a baseline jumper or JESSICA WHITTENS witha big 3 sombody would make an answer for every run you never paniced you just made the play and what about CLARKE DAVIS man did she turn it up a notch throughout the tournament making play after play

My thoughts on tonights game...(as if anyone cared LOl) tonight i think our girls did a great job of exectued the coaches game plan you could tell they were gonna let them shoot the jumpers and stuff up the middle and they did a great job at that offensively we did a good job of moving the ball around and creating good shots for the girls i thought memephis played hard and worked hard but i thought we were the better team and i felt once we got the lead there was no way we would let it go because memphis wasnt going to shoot the jumper

Good job tonight girls by doing what the coaches say and exectuing the game plan so well and for that you are:

2007 STATE CHAMPIONS

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:37 AM) 826407807[/snapback]I AM SO PROUD OF MY LADY WARRIORS tremendous game tonight ladies what a great tournament yall had starting with the district tournament...every time a team would make a run at you SOMEBODY would always answer and it wasnt ALWAYS the same person whenever we needed a big shot or a bucket to extend the lead or regain control you always answered rather if it was clas AAA Ms Basketball ANNE MARIE LANNING or all tournament players ALEX BIVENS knocking down a 3 or a little jumper or NIKKI TALLEYwith a nice little lay up or the shot at the free throw line or SHEELENA BURGESS with a baseline jumper or JESSICA WHITTENS witha big 3 sombody would make an answer for every run you never paniced you just made the play and what about CLARKE DAVIS man did she turn it up a notch throughout the tournament making play after play

My thoughts on tonights game...(as if anyone cared LOl) tonight i think our girls did a great job of exectued the coaches game plan you could tell they were gonna let them shoot the jumpers and stuff up the middle and they did a great job at that offensively we did a good job of moving the ball around and creating good shots for the girls i thought memephis played hard and worked hard but i thought we were the better team and i felt once we got the lead there was no way we would let it go because memphis wasnt going to shoot the jumper

Good job tonight girls by doing what the coaches say and exectuing the game plan so well and for that you are:

2007 STATE CHAMPIONS

Great job Riverdale. Very good team effort. The shots were coming from all over in critical points of the game. Very good execution in half court sets and tough 1-3-1 and 2-3 zone d.

WARRIORS are legit the ladies won the state title in front of a tremondous crowd tonight dont try to say we dont have fan support we were there in full force and let northside know they were playing in our neck of the woods and we were not going down without a fight GO WARRIORS