Next Year, Next Season

dontforget

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:44 PM) 826411707[/snapback]Don't count out RBS they'll be back, and possibly just as strong, but RBS has some things that need to be fixed...

They will be a more rounded team next year.

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:44 PM) 826411707[/snapback]Don't count out RBS they'll be back, and possibly just as strong, but RBS has some things that need to be fixed...

They will be a more rounded team next year.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 14 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826411739[/snapback]I know you have said this before but if RBS doesnt play a harder schedule then Jackson County and Clark Range will keep going to Murfreesboro. Both of those teams have the right idea and both have coaches that understand that.

And what did it gain those two teams this year,nothing,I am tired of hearing play a harder schedule,when you play Clarkrange 3 or 4 times a year,J.C. 3 or 4 times Clay Co ,Pickett Co.,Monterey Franklin Simpson Ky ,Loiisville Iroquois, Monroe Co Ky,Gallatin,in the preseason they play and Beat Livingston Aca,Harpeth, and many other schools.

I was really impressed with Stone Memorial this year, so I hope to see them make it back next season. Also Upperman played an awesome season, so hopefully we will see them return to state as well. As far as Livingston goes, I'm not sure. I would love to see, but I doubt it. Guess we will have to wait and see! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 14 2007 - 06:49 PM) 826411902[/snapback]I'm not trying to be smart but just compare RBS schedule to Jackson County, do you see the differnce? Keep on having a 24-3 record and get bounced out of the region. If you are happy so is Jackson County and Clark Range.

PS Just because you are in 7A doesnt mean a whole lot anymore after last week. Pick you up some AA and AAA teams. Come and play some 14A teams if you want to get better.

Go,Go Go,why does Greenfield not come to District 7A and get them a harder schedule?And as far as schedule ranking it is a bunch of B.S..

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 14 2007 - 06:49 PM) 826411902[/snapback]I'm not trying to be smart but just compare RBS schedule to Jackson County, do you see the differnce? Keep on having a 24-3 record and get bounced out of the region. If you are happy so is Jackson County and Clark Range.

PS Just because you are in 7A doesnt mean a whole lot anymore after last week. Pick you up some AA and AAA teams. Come and play some 14A teams if you want to get better.

Go,Go Go,why does Greenfield not come to District 7A and get them a harder schedule?And as far as schedule ranking it is a bunch of B.S..

QUOTE(Hollywood85 @ Mar 11 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826408582[/snapback]Gleason beat Collinwood by 2 in overtime. Collinwood had the game won with a last second steal that was negated by an erant timeout call by the officials. So that's quite a comment saying that Richland had a better chance than anybody of beating Gleason. I don't get it. They couldn't get out of their region, which was VERY weak.

Thank you for the history lesson. Yes, Richland did not get past Region. I believe I stated that, but not as well as you did. Richland would have, in my opinion, matched up against Gleason better than any team I saw play at 'Boro. We have, I believe, the speed to compete while still having a size advantage. But who knows, we did not get there. And the way Gleason played, the lady vols may have trouble with them.

Good luck with you badmitten team Holywood!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 14 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826411739[/snapback]I know you have said this before but if RBS doesnt play a harder schedule then Jackson County and Clark Range will keep going to Murfreesboro. Both of those teams have the right idea and both have coaches that understand that.

Get rid of the 8a teams except Westmorland and Gville, don't schedule Sale Creek or Hampshire and that should do the trick, playing Watertown, TC, Merrol Hyde, etc from that district makes our schedule so weak...replace those teams and we should be alright...

and muffin is right we'll be more of a well rounded team, all 5 starters will be good and be involved, not just 3 or 4...

rbs should enter the midsouth classis play a,upperman,macon co.livingston and smith co in their schedule because all are within 30-45 minutes away and will provde decent competition and cancel all those gimme games that you've always played and if you can't get quality teams do away with your christmas tourney I know it't the oldest in stste but its also the worst in state and most decent teams won't come because whoever is working it isn't doing the tourney justice by having a part of tourney and the teams your drawing.And if the mindset is tough scheduling is B S with your coaches you'll continue to stay home during state tournament.You have had among the best talent in 7a ever since I've been watching BB and thats a lot of years and how many region champs do you have and how many times even went to state and have you ever played in state championship game. case closed yeah its B S

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826412321[/snapback]Get rid of the 8a teams except Westmorland and Gville, don't schedule Sale Creek or Hampshire and that should do the trick, playing Watertown, TC, Merrol Hyde, etc from that district makes our schedule so weak...replace those teams and we should be alright...

and muffin is right we'll be more of a well rounded team, all 5 starters will be good and be involved, not just 3 or 4...

AMEN i believe doing that will make your postseason more scessful

QUOTE(senator @ Mar 15 2007 - 01:36 PM) 826413014[/snapback]rbs should enter the midsouth classis play a,upperman,macon co.livingston and smith co in their schedule because all are within 30-45 minutes away and will provde decent competition and cancel all those gimme games that you've always played and if you can't get quality teams do away with your christmas tourney I know it't the oldest in stste but its also the worst in state and most decent teams won't come because whoever is working it isn't doing the tourney justice by having a part of tourney and the teams your drawing.And if the mindset is tough scheduling is B S with your coaches you'll continue to stay home during state tournament.You have had among the best talent in 7a ever since I've been watching BB and thats a lot of years and how many region champs do you have and how many times even went to state and have you ever played in state championship game. case closed yeah its B S

And I guess you are an athletic director?

QUOTE(muffin @ Mar 14 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826411777[/snapback]And what did it gain those two teams this year,nothing,I am tired of hearing play a harder schedule,when you play Clarkrange 3 or 4 times a year,J.C. 3 or 4 times Clay Co ,Pickett Co.,Monterey Franklin Simpson Ky ,Loiisville Iroquois, Monroe Co Ky,Gallatin,in the preseason they play and Beat Livingston Aca,Harpeth, and many other schools.

this is only year you've played gallatin,and those KY teams and you have to play c'range & JC in your district but before JC went back to single a RBS dropped them and would not play ,and you have 10-12 gimmee games on your sckedule and a tourney thats loaded with gimme wins and who cares about pre season and there a lot to be said for being a part of the best 8 teams left in state.