Pigeon Forge or Rutledge?

SCARfan1624

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(auburn08 @ Mar 16 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826414720[/snapback]Is Seymour not 1-3?

Maybe you should experience life outside Sevier County...

seymour is 1-2...they have played 3 tough games in anderson county william blount and maryville...seeing good pitching in all 3 games..i dont think pigeon forge would even win a game against any of those 3 teams...

QUOTE(dirtyd2 @ Mar 18 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826416929[/snapback]seymour is 1-2...they have played 3 tough games in anderson county william blount and maryville...seeing good pitching in all 3 games..i dont think pigeon forge would even win a game against any of those 3 teams...

Who knows?

Why would you even ask that question?? Rutledge is strong in every area, and they have Jonathan Dalton. He is a homerun machine and probably the best catcher in the region. Their infield is solid and so is the outfield. As long as they play like they are capable of Pigeon Forge has no chance whatsoever. PF has gotten thumped by everybody, or so I have heard. The Pioneers have this one in the bag!!

Rutledge got two District winn last week over Union and Claiborne, bot game ended in the score 10-2,

although the Pioneers won both games by 8 runs they did not look good in doing so,as a team,a couple of individuals have stepedup ,but they all have to get on the same page for the season to be a real success.

We will find out more when the district powers compete on Sat at Rutledge around 4:00,I assume Pigeon Forge will throw Harveston on Rutledge will counter with Starbird,Dalton ,or Myers or a combination.

QUOTE(Coach Bigdog @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:25 AM) 826422900[/snapback]Rutledge got two District winn last week over Union and Claiborne, bot game ended in the score 10-2,

although the Pioneers won both games by 8 runs they did not look good in doing so,as a team,a couple of individuals have stepedup ,but they all have to get on the same page for the season to be a real success.

We will find out more when the district powers compete on Sat at Rutledge around 4:00,I assume Pigeon Forge will throw Harveston on Rutledge will counter with Starbird,Dalton ,or Myers or a combination.

Pigeon Forge probably will not throw Harveston because he pitched against Seymour on Saturday, unless he can come back on a two days rest.

QUOTE(Coach Bigdog @ Mar 26 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826422941[/snapback]Who won ,what was the score.

How is 10-2 over both of those teams not that impressive. Sounds like things are going as usual in the district. I did not see either game, please tell more as to why they were not impressive. Those are big wins.

QUOTE(KevB1990 @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826423453[/snapback]Wins, especially in the district, are big regardless of how the runs are scored.

I agree that they are big wins. Someone said that they were not impressive in those wins. I just wanted to know what he/she meant by that?