Region 3-5A

Phoenix

There is a thread for Cookeville but what about the other teams in the region. How has spring practice been going, and what can we look for in the upcoming season? Also predictions of how they might finish?

I know Warren Co. is in spring practice now and is scheduled to scrimmage each other Friday.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(headhunter79 @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826409539[/snapback]well they may be stronger but not to long ago they went to Franklin County for a weightlifting competition and got spanked. Coach Britton has these boys working hard. Their Star defensive tackle and their center are both bench pressing 335.

I don't care how the weightlifting competition went how is Franklin Co. looking this spring?

I also would like to hear from

Cumberland Co.

Coffee Co.

Lincoln Co.

QUOTE(WCPIONEERS77 @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826410744[/snapback]what about the coffee freshmen. will they recover from back to back losses against warren county. i have heard all winter about the "blown call" in the first game. but no one wants to talk about the spanking they took in the ctc championship game.

that was the middle school team and trust me not taking anything away from coach Freeze... those guys will be much better as freshman than they were at the middle school every year since Price got here the Freshman team has won more games than the same kids did as eighth graders

QUOTE(irecnso @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:31 AM) 826411429[/snapback]what about the coffee freshmen

CC did not have a freshman team, they played JV against other programs freshman.

they had like four sophmores on the frosh team because they had too

Warren Co. had a good scrimmage last night I think that the new offense will be exciting to watch. I though the Daniel kid at QB did a good job for the White team. Officer is still the man to get the ball and Rich and Wilcher will be good backs. Defense looks like they have some size this year.

Keep up the good work boys!