SOCCER FIELDS!

KNIVES

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 07:22 PM) 826410702[/snapback]One thing that people haven't talked about is how well all these fields drain. You may have a field that looks great in nice weather, but holds water like a pool in rainy weather........Draining Well is a quality that can make a field very appealing

So TRUE! Our field drains horribly! While it is better than it was in the past, if it rains, the field is wet for DAYS afterwards. We keep on top dressing with sand, and plugging the field, but we have a ways to go.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(popefan 21 @ Mar 13 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826410561[/snapback]uh have yall ever seens jp2s nets they r custom made thats what makes them so much...they have jp2 sewn in the middle of them...maybe u should check them out before u say somethin about them.....

I thought you could not have anything written on the nets. I may be wrong. That is pretty cool, but worth the cost????

QUOTE(akula21 @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826410886[/snapback]I thought you could not have anything written on the nets. I may be wrong. That is pretty cool, but worth the cost????

Dont know if that is a rule but Farragut has had FHS stitched in the net for years now. It either is not a rule of we have been slipping by for years. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826410841[/snapback]The jp2 net isn't any different than any other net.

Apparently, it costs $700 to stitch "jp2" into a net. I am in the wrong business or they got ripped off.

ne thing custom made is gonna cost a whole lot more than the original dont know y u dont believe it...

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:15 PM) 826409599[/snapback]DOES ANYONE KNOW IF CHRISTIAN BROTHERS HAS A GOOD FIELD?

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF CHRISTIAN BROTHERS HAS A GOOD FIELD?

they just got turf put in for football, i haven't been on it yet, but i hear its nice....Houston always as the nicest field in the memphis area though, and this year is just the same