Farragut is going to Beat Lenior City

ZORGON

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826410896[/snapback]why are you getting so upset? just let it go.

seriously....so lets change the subject. Joseph Muth had a great game tonight and so did Backstrom. Jo with two goals off throw ins(he is sooo good in the air) and backstrom one in the air and two shots. Farragut really came together and played a good one touch game

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AstonVillian @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826410906[/snapback]seriously....so lets change the subject. Joseph Muth had a great game tonight and so did Backstrom. Jo with two goals off throw ins(he is sooo good in the air) and backstrom one in the air and two shots. Farragut really came together and played a good one touch game

joseph is amazing in the air. he is almost as good as drew hemeter, now that kid has got some skills /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . its good farragut is playing to the best of their abilities, like everyone has said before: you lose the ones you can and win the ones you have to.

Yes, Farragut beat LC.. so what? I know of atleast 10 seniors on Farragut's team, there are probably more that I don't know. What will happen to them next year when they lose those seniors though? They have such an advantage over a small school like ours.. they have so many people to choose from, I heard that about 70 people came out to try out for Farragut, while we had about 25-30 at most. On top of that these guys have played together for years, I know, I have played with alot of them or against them. Our team has mostly younger players with no height. Farragut had height and that's what killed us. We couldn't win hardly any headers, which is how they scored several of their goals. They would have #12 take the long throw-ins and have guys running onto the ball for the header, or they would play a ball over the defence's head where they had over-loaded the side and head it in that way. This year's Farragut team has improved from last year's alot, since we stayed with them until the end last year until kevin underwood scored one goal against us to make the final score 1-0, believe it or not. It was pretty annoying though how after every call was made against them they would complain and act like they hadn't done anything when it was obvious. Also about the class issue, the fans/students didn't have any.. they would hang out close to our defending corner and say things to try to distract and insult our players, just like last year at our game against Bearden, however the refs were kind enough to take care of it this game.

ps. Knives, you're adam aren't you?

QUOTE(lcdefence @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826410964[/snapback]Also about the class issue, the fans/students didn't have any.. they would hang out close to our defending corner and say things to try to distract and insult our players, just like last year at our game against Bearden, however the refs were kind enough to take care of it this game.

what do you mean they would "hang out" by your defending corner? where was the game played? if it was at the football stadium then the fans cant get closer than like 20 feet. but now if the game was on the practice field which i doubt because i dont think there are lights there then thats a different story. but fans yelling at players is part of every sport at every level. im not saying its good but its just part of the game.

QUOTE(ihavenofriendzz @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826410985[/snapback]what do you mean they would "hang out" by your defending corner? where was the game played? if it was at the football stadium then the fans cant get closer than like 20 feet. but now if the game was on the practice field which i doubt because i dont think there are lights there then thats a different story. but fans yelling at players is part of every sport at every level. im not saying its good but its just part of the game.

well said

lol No, the ball boys were young, middle schoolers or younger. The guys yelling stuff at our players were older and bigger, highschool aged guys. I think they were finishing up track practice or something and they just stayed, because I'm pretty sure I saw them running, or maybe they were just running for the heck of it.. but one of Farragut's coaches told them to leave, so they did. Maybe it was them that went into the stands and was singing "Ole ole ole ole?" I don't know.