1A State Tournament

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826413159[/snapback]im glad you base your opinion on humboldt for their freethrow shooting in one game...and then say that they shouldn't be in the tournament...yea...we were 14-34 from the freethrow line...still had more points than you did...as a matter of fact, out of all of the game played yesterday including 2A...humboldt had the 2nd most points score in the whole tournament (4 less than liberty...also from the west /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) and that was humboldt's off night...wait until you see them when they are on which will be friday against temple since they have that amazing D...im going to go ahead and change my prediciton...Humboldt 83 Temple 59...put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I guess you either didnt read the whole post or your reading comprehension skills are terrible the dude basically talked bad about allof the single A teams becasue of their shooting performances and the fact that they are not ranked so I was basically shooting down his argument by saying Humboldt who is ranked didnt shoot well either. I was criticizing him not Humboldt I have seen humboldt play the last couple of years I know what they can do

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:38 PM) 826413159[/snapback]im glad you base your opinion on humboldt for their freethrow shooting in one game...and then say that they shouldn't be in the tournament...yea...we were 14-34 from the freethrow line...still had more points than you did...as a matter of fact, out of all of the game played yesterday including 2A...humboldt had the 2nd most points score in the whole tournament (4 less than liberty...also from the west /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) and that was humboldt's off night...wait until you see them when they are on which will be friday against temple since they have that amazing D...im going to go ahead and change my prediciton...Humboldt 83 Temple 59...put that in your pipe and smoke it!

the only way that will happen is if someone on temple gets hurt. i'm not saying humbolt can't beat temple but by that much. no way.

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826412759[/snapback]It doesn't take being there to tell when when a team clanks a free throw or misses three after three after three or turns the ball over all game long...And when the radio guy says more than once in every game,"Not very good basketball being played out there"..What are you suppose to think.....I'll be there Friday....Then I will be able to say"I was there".....

It was a simple Question" did you listen on-line or on the radio"? I can't be there friday and want to listen to the game. As far as Cloudland missing a lot of threes, Cully was in there face on most of them and made them shoot from "behind" the 3 line instead of right at it. However, I will say Cloudland looked to be off shooting. The sloppiest game I saw was Temple vs East Lit. Bodies everywhere, turnovers, no calls by the refs, etc.... It was just ugly. !st game jitters i'm sure.

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826413389[/snapback]the only way that will happen is if someone on temple gets hurt. i'm not saying humbolt can't beat temple but by that much. no way.

I'm not too sure I would say no way. Temple has its struggles at times and can let a game get away from them.

Everyone seems to be giving the title to the winner of the Temple v. Humboldt game. I'll admit that most observers would give an edge to the winner of that game, but Culleoka, with Demario Williams, seems to be the real deal. Williams' game reminds me a lot of Willie Kemp, but Demario may be a better shooter! Georgia has already offered him and Alabama has been all over him in addition to other top level D1 schools. Don't count out Cully! If CSAS doesn't play well it could be bad for them.

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:38 PM) 826413159[/snapback]...humboldt had the 2nd most points score in the whole tournament (4 less than liberty...also from the west /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) and that was humboldt's off night...wait until you see them when they are on which will be friday against temple since they have that amazing D...im going to go ahead and change my prediciton...Humboldt 83 Temple 59...put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Good call . . . I'm just glad I didn't bet any money on your prediction. By the way, what have you been smokin'?